Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Terence And Sarah

They definitely picked the wrong task. If you've ever cut jalapenos and mistakenly touched your eyes or face, it can be excruciating. Imagine crushing dried peppers and having all that stuff flying around. But it looks like it might have given them a break time-wise.

Aww, poor whittle Terence got some paint in his whittle mouth and nose...sheesh, could this guy get any worse?

Sarah, here's hoping when you watch the show you get a clue and ditch this self-absorbed twit. :rolleyes:

OMG...they are BOTH so pathetic.

This guy reminds me of Ray from Everybody Loves Raymond. But just not as likable.

I didn 't realize how annoying these two were until last night. Wow... that's all I can really say.

Actually last night I didn't think he was as bad as he has been, and now that Sarah has gotten over her "everyone be my friend" thing, she is totally focused on the race. Still like her, wish he would jump in a lake. Oh, and someone said he was like Ray from everybody loves Raymond, but more likeable...totally off topic, but I hate Ray. Can't stand him. Wish Deb would have dumped him as well. lol.

I'm kinda glad they went out with it being his fault, basically. If had been because of Sarah, the poor girl wouldn't have heard the end of it! I'm glad that he did own up to it...and I am glad they're gone too...

Yipeeee we don't have to put up with whiny boy-man that wants a mommy and not a girlfriend.

yep, he is a wussy for sure,I knew when he said he had not eaten meat in all those years he would not do it,lolololol. Sooooo happy their whiny asses are gone

way to lose a million dollars you big baby!! i'd try and choke down the sheeps a$$ for a MILLION dollars! if i was sarah i'da beat his whiney bootie for losing me the game

Ok, how could you not think that maybe, just maybe, a "traditional" dish might involve some sort of meat?!?! Glad to see them go - and even more glad that it was HIS dumb @ss fault!

If I were the other team, I would have been doing gag noises in the background just to get him going...speed up the inevitable.

How hilarious. I can't believe I was so wrong about a team!!!

how is it unfair? Just because someone is a vegetarian doesn't mean TAR should change the format of the race. And it wasn't like it was something they HAD to do - it was a FF, so they could opt out. It's no different than when the FF was to shave your head - either do it or don't, nobody is forcing you.

Not unfair. It was just his rash decision that he thought he should go for fast forward. If he had not then he would never have meat touch his lips.

Glad they are gone.

Not unfair in the least...... you take your chances with the Fast Forward... they didn't have to go for it... and if they hadn't they'd probably still be in it.........