Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Terence And Sarah

HE is the one that drives me batty...compared to Terence she is much more tolerable!

They both annoy me, just for different reasons.

the name Terrence alone annoys me,lololol

She is cute, in a clueless, nerdy kind of way. He is a whiner..but what are you gonna do? I rooted for Christina despite her dad, I guess I will do the same with Sarah.

I did too - but she wasn't that annoying. Sarah and her whiny butt "they didn't even say HI to me" is annoying.

OMG...he is such a pansy*ss. I laughed so hard at him when they were in the car and he says to her...something about giving him some love...just touch me...maybe play with my hair for a bit. I can only imagine how much of a high maintenance guy he would be...then my mind totally went to the gutter and I thought he is most likely VERY high maintenance behind closed doors if you get my drift. I think I would end up beating this guy up.

Then rips the clue out of her hand and says she doesn't open them right so he'll do it....... I'd show him some love alright :giljotiini:

As for in bed.. I'll bet that girl hasn't seen the love ( if you know what I mean) not once

Terrence is an ASS!

I hope it does (make them lose!!) They both annoy the crap out of me.

Yes, they are!! Usually it's just one teammate that annoys me to that degree, but these two both are extremely annoying, though in different ways.

They are both sooooooo annoying....

When Terrance was harrassing her during the roadblock tonight.. hubby looked at me and said he would have turned the paint sprayer on him :animated_rotfl:

Now THAT would have been some good TV right there!

LOL...too funny...I told my husband last night that if he ever talked to me like that I would shove the paint sprayer down his freakin' throat. I really want this couple gone from the race but at the same time I always find myself watching and listening closely to them just to hear the next little amazing comments come out of their mouths! I guess there is somebody out there for everybody and if they make each other happy well kudos to them but they still drive me crazy.

Annoying is an understatement!

As bad as she is though...she's far from being as annoying as he is. He's a twirp and a bully (odd combintion.) I feel sorry for her.

I just hope she gets a clue and kicks him to the curb when the race is done...

he is just soooo annoying, i would put him in his place, so whiny at the car painting place, I read above about sprayin him with the paint sprayer, oh hell yeah, that would have been perfect. She on the other hand is annoying for different reasons, why would you let someone treat you like that. I blame her as well because we teach people how to treat us and if you let someone like Tereance get away with that crap, he will just continue to do it, I hope she dumps him, he is an ass and she is pathetic,lol

I just hope they don't procreate...

OMG, can you imagine the combo of those two? SCARY!!!! :animated_shocking:

Well their child would have a big honker ~

Terrence is such a big baby and if I was Sarah I would run fast ~ away from him.

i miss the bowling moms.. i dont know where to put that.. so i thought i would put it here...

^^That was random...........

PLease, let tonight be the night these two are gone, gone, gone!!