Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Terence And Sarah

He's a peck... She is no where near hot enough to be that much of a bitch... However, they are prefectly suited for each other...

Greedy needy's...

I just went and watched it on Youtube since i missed so much last night.... he would so be getting that clue up his rear....

Someone should tell her when a man says he won't do anything unless he loves it.... it doesn't mean he's a free spirit... it means he's fricking lazy and you'll be supporting him for life unless you cut him loose now

So true...Pinkie...so true!

OMG, I really detested these 2 right off the bat, what a whiney baby he is, she was speaking in Portugese and he was pissed because he could not understand , ok, but she was able to speak the language ass hole, what a dip sh*t he is, and she is tooo oozing nicey nice and wanting to make friends and stuff. These two will be interesting to watch, that is for sure,lol

he is such a little wuss, and she must be desparate, to put up with that crap, I would bitch slap him, and tell him to get real, be a damn man, eewww, I swear I cannot tolerate that kind of guy, who is soooo needy.

I know it Fatcat... little wuss... I'd put up with that for about 2 seconds........

He wears the bib and diaper in the bedroom. She wears the leather and stilletto's.

They're perfect together.

I spit out my drink when he lifted his forehead to her and told her to blow on his boo boo last nite.

:crybaby:

This guys is a nut job. oh pahleeeeeeze Terence.

Oh how I was hoping they never would have found the taxies...ugh. I can't stand either one of them!

They didn't even say Hi to us...

wussies , good grief, he wanted her to blow on his forehead???? I would have laughed in his face. She is pretty annoying to, just to do it, I really dislike this duo.

This guy is just plain sad -and what's with the hair do? :rolleyes:

I kind of like Sarah, but more out of pity than anything else. I mean, she's enabling this guy to use her and walk all over her! She's an intelligent woman who settles for this steaming piece of doo doo? Has she no self-respect?

She WAS going to wear her pink dress Sunday... but he hadn't washed it since HE wore it Saturday evening.

I was so hoping they would screw up majorly, but NOOOOOOO. Maybe next week. But then again, gotta have someone to hate, right?

i dont seem to hate them as bad as everybody else... strange. me liking somebody everybody else hates, thats crazy... (Keesha, Daniele)

well, I still do not care for them at all, and they are gonna screw it up sooner rather than later, we will see more drama from them I am sure of it, I mean come on, with him??? he is such a wuss.

I agree Fatcat. And if we are stuck with them for now, as we seem to be, I at least one some drama from them to entertain us!