Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Terence And Sarah

Terence and Sarah-dating

terence_sarah.jpg

Biography

Terence and Sarah have been dating for almost a year, but they couldn't be more different.

Sarah has an MBA from Wharton and is often the only woman in meetings during her long days working on Wall Street, while Terence sells real estate to pay the bills and satisfies his true passion by coaching runners

She's smarter and will run the show. Could be fun watching this relationship crash & burn.

UGH, Faux hawk...I'm sticking them near the bottom.

Sarah looks like a whiner.

They will be typical New Yorkers (I am from NY myself) I don't think that I will like them.

she will be brutally bossy.

exactly!

he isnt gay?

she just doesn't know it yet...:o

(not that there is anything wrong with that...)

;)

LOL King... I don't think they will make it far. He coaches runners. Could be an advantage, or a disadvantage. They may choose a task that involves running (his strength) but the other task may be easier.

I'm thinking that if she works on Wall Street she must have to endure loads of stress on a daily basis. It's not like the stress of the race will be her first introduction to it. I don't see her being whiny at all. I think she'll be quick to on her feet to make decisions and will take whatever she's dealt with. His physical strength will be an asset as well.

I see them doing well.

They remind of Flo and Zach... she'll whine the whole race and he'll be patient and they'll win the whole thing.... I'm reserving judgement as to whether I like that idea or not

The Nerd Team. (just thought from first glance but ya never know)

hey guys, listen up,

i definitely don't think she is gonna be brutally bossy or a whiner, but on the other side as some of you have said I am sure she will be very flexible and able to adapt to new and always challenging environments around the world, plus she is smart and good looking. She looks and I am sure she is a winner by nature. Even though her partner does not look on the surface as strong as her, there must be a reason why they are together. And no, he doesnt look gay. This does not exclude of course the possibility that the two of them won't fight during the race. I believe that Sarah, below her self confident mask (built over years of work in Wall Street) has a sweet and sensitive heart. my vote goes to them. Come on guys. Love.

The doctor

Really! What's up with that listen up thing? Sarah, is that you?

I know something -- Sarah is the most annoying racer so far. Her "oh, I hate them so much - she didn't say HI to me" WTF??? Get over it - it's a race, not a social club.

I know something -- Sarah is the most annoying racer so far. Her "oh, I hate them so much - she didn't say HI to me" WTF??? Get over it - it's a race, not a social club.

Ha ha SugarB...I was thinking they're the most annoying couple...she is annoying, but Terence is way more annoying than she is. He was jealous of her talking to the others...he said he wanted her to give him the attention and be held ...or something equally ridiculous....whaaat!!!?? Sorry but this guy is a complete wussy...and I'm still not convinced he's straight...;)

Sarah may turn out to be the most annoying contestant on TAR ever. When she let out that high pitched scream when they reached the army base first, I wanted kick her. But this couple has already shown cracks in their relationship while they were in the lead. I am gonna enjoy watching the complete breakdown when they eventually get hung up at some point and end up at the back of the pack. I can't wait!!

Terence should be bashed more than Sarah. What is with him not wanting Sarah to talk at all? "I'll speak for Sarah as we climb down this 240 foot rope ladder." Why must CBS always put a team to hate?

oh, i hope they go home soon! he's whining, she's whining.......i wouldn't have said hi to them either!

OK...I DO NOT LIKE Terence at all. Who does he think he is telling her she can't climb and talk but HE can...ohhh....if my husband had said something like that to me he would not have had to worry about climbing anymore...I would have pushed the moron. And the whole thing of her talking to the other teams and not making a 'connection' with him...give me a break. I have a feeling that he is massively high maintenance in the relationship department. Yep...I would have to kill him. My utter shock at what was coming out of his mouth totally took away from anything Sarah even did...I barely remember her.