Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Anita And Arthur

One and done!!! No big loss!! They can go back to hang out with bees.

They seemed nice...but not nearly as entertaining as I thought they might be. You're right...no great loss they are gone...

:( It's a shame a team like this gets eliminated early. They enjoyed the race the entire time and always had a smile on their faces. Even when they were eliminated, they were saying it was a privilege being able to run it. Why can't more teams be like them?

All that hair got in the way, they couldn't see where they were going...

Agreed King...who wears their hair down like that in a RACE?!?! They should have at least pulled it back. I agree though that it was nice to see some humble/thankful ppl. I swear Arthur looked like he was going to cry as they were eliminated. Sad...but I'm not surprised unfortunately.

Well poo! I was hoping they'd get to stay around for a while. They truly were grateful to be chosen to be on the show.

jmho :pixiedust:

I thought they had a great attitude, but they did not know how to hustle buns,lol

No kidding... they got the clue and just sauntered on like they weren't in a race for a million dollars.. I liked them but they didn't have much pep