Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Mark And Bill

Love these guys!!

I do like these guys a lot, I am rootin for them.

UGH.... you have to read the clues properly..... so sad they are out!!!

Now that was the ultimate stupid mistake to make (slaps head)! And it kept Kelly and Christy in the game... :rolleyes: I'm sad to see the geeks go.

I think it's ironic that so called geeks got out because they didn't read properly... They're geeks, shouldn't reading be their "thing"?

Yeah, after they bragged in the beginning of the episode how their strategy of taking their time and blah blah blah ..... then they do exactly the opposite.

Oh, believe me they are kicking themselves in the ass every time they think about this mistake, and a huge mistake it was. I am very sad to see them go, I really liked them.

I finally got around to watching this last night...my shows are starting to back up a bit! I was so sorry to see these guys go and I bet they really are kicking themselves in the butt for leaving the way they did. It really makes it worse that because of them leaving the girls got to stay in the game. I really don't like them.

NOw isn't that the most crappy way to be eliminated. Over a stupid mistake like that! Oh well, it's their own fault (though I would have preferred them to stay over the two women).

And why does no amount of my screaming "READ the damn clue again" at my TV not help? I just don't understand!

No kidding Sugar..... what I want to know is what finally possessed them to look at the clue on the way to the pitstop??