Pov - Week 6

ElleNaturelle

I haven't seen anything between Ollie and Dan either Jem...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SueZque is absolutely right. But at this point I wouldn't trust Renny to put Ollie UP even if she says she will. Not after yesterday when she went crazy with the nominations. She is likely to do anything and put memphis UP.

My thoughts after reenys implosion is Dan would be crazy to use the POV on Jerry and take the chance that reeny would not honor putting Ollie UP, if she didn't Memphis would be going home instead of April,that would be a disaster!,

Ollie and April live in this FANTASY world, where they are the greatest, best, prettiest, big HEARTED,so how could dan not use it on April,come on guys wake up! Haven't you guys seen that,they are DELUSIONAL! :animated_rotfl:

ollie is an idiot

have they seen how dan plays

he doesnt make any big moves

I've never seen Dan and Ollie really have a big alliance. Did I miss something in the past few weeks?

Nope,you havent' missed anything. Ollie's reasoning is that Dan "owes them one" for not nominating him the week April was HOH. Yes, they are grasping at straws now.

Did they talk about what kind of comp it was last night (early am)? I haven't heard anyone talk about it here.

I am so proud of Dan and this is perfect timing for him to jump in and start winning comps.

Ollie's reasoning is that Dan "owes them one" for not nominating him the week April was HOH. Yes, they are grasping at straws now.

Ollie's an idiot. Doesn't he realize that in BB in order for someone to "owe you one" you need to get a verbal agreement. As in, I wont put you up this week while I'm HOH, if you promise to use the veto on me or my F**K friend later. There is no such thing as unconditional reciprocation in the BB house.

Ollie is just smoothing Aprils feathers. Ollie knows April is going and he just wants that last "fling" before she is out. I hope they keep Ollie for awhile, only for the reason those two sluts O & A can't bang the days away in the sequester house. Know what I mean.......

pov tonight

well interesting how?? Hello, inquiring minds want to know, I sure haven't been able to gather much info on this board,lol

That part I know, but it was real unclear to me yesterday whether he used the POV, if he didn't? and there does not seem to be much updating, maybe that is because there is nothing to report, the over nite update said to read the live feed update, ?? Iam very bored with this season right now, but am looking forward to tonights show to see what the heck has gone on, and I hate the CBS slant to things, but well??

veto wasnt used

Ollie and April live in this FANTASY world, where they are the greatest, best, prettiest, big HEARTED,so how could dan not use it on April,come on guys wake up! Haven't you guys seen that,they are DELUSIONAL!

Add Jessie, the legend in his own mind to that list. TG he's gone!

Back to the veto, I hope to Hell that Dan did NOT use it on April. He has three options and using it on Apeface is the stupidest of the three because she's more a threat down the line than Jerry. I doubt they're gonna slice onions to determine who's in the final two and no one would take Jerry with them anyway lest he get sympathy votes.

If he uses it to save Jerry, he'd better get something good in return from Jerry to make it worth pissing off Renney.

If he doesn't use it, he keeps peace and harmony in the world, and the worst that happens is either a short term threat (Jerry) or long-term threat (Apeshit) to him goes byebye! :animated_wave:

thanks UPV, it has taken forever to get did he or didn't he use the pov, not just here but in the updates too,lol, I have not been able to figure out much. I did however when I went to watch After Dark from last night that April says She did not offer Dan 5 grand, ok, that's funny I have not heard that here, and the Jerry sayin they should confront him about it. of course that is about all the intersting convo I have heard so far from last night, what a bore, I am really more bored with this season than any other, the way it is playing out, and as much as i hated, I mean hated season 9, geesh, at least a lot of it was entertaing, the arguments and such, it has been a real snoozer since Libra has gone by by, just sayin. even the strategy talk on season 9 was more than what you hear out of these people.

Archived