Sign in to follow this  
Guest XandraSkye

Coby

Guest XandraSkye

I have a confession to make. I know saying this is gonna put me at risk of being ridiculed for many days to come but I just can't hold this secret inside any longer.

Ok, here I go.....

I have a slight crush on Coby.

* waits for the laughs

I know! I know! :oops:

I can't help it, last week when I was watching the show I noticed that he's actually a nice looking guy and in one scene he looked, well, almost beautiful. If it wasn't for his voice I would have a full-fledge crush on him and start worshipping at the temple of Cody.

Ok, let the smarta** comments begin.....

Guest GaYToR

Thanks XS, I have been hoping someone else would notice that.

I do wish he would lose that speedo for a better look, he just doesn't seem to have the right body for it, or maybe it's just bad camera angles. But he does have gorgeous eyes and a great smile. I even like his attitude.

I know he isn't going to the end, but I think he is one of the best players when it comes to the interviews about his stategy. AND he did beat that heterrrroolsectual, James. :rofl

Guest XandraSkye

You have to admit, Coby is pretty funny. I laughed my a&& off last night when he said, "And Katie made necklaces, God love her."

Ok, my crush on him is growing. And I'm digging the beard on him.

So, has it been confirmed that he bats for the other team or not? I want to know what my chances are. Also, I could use a really good haircut. :wink:

Guest XandraSkye

Thanks for pic, Moody. Not one of his best but you can still see the cuteness in his face.

And I think he looks just fine in his little "panties". I actually prefer my men to be squishy. Hard bodies have never really done anything for me.

Guest Anonymous

I confess - I like Coby too. Didn't think I was going to but I too like the way he looks at things. Even his reaction to finding that Angie had been voted out.

Guest cappy

Did he even care that Angie was voted out?

Guest Anonymous

It did look like it -- not sure if it was a happy or sad response. It looked more like an "oh well!"

Guest XandraSkye

Coby's definitely the type to look out for #1 and he doesn't care what he has to do to get there. He's definitely the type to act all nice to your face and then stab you in the back later.

And I don't care what anyone else says, if you don't play that it way in this game then you will leave there without the $1,000,000.

Guest cappy

Coby reminds me of Richard Hatch.

Guest Anonymous

Not me -- To be honest he kind of reminds me of Brian Heidik. Tricky

Guest cappy

I didnt like Brian that much. Unlike Coby, he was really sneaky. Coby on the other hand, is not letting anything get to him. Hes just waiting.

Guest XandraSkye

See, look at how cute he is.

03.jpg

ConnieJoe: Coby could kick that other dude's butt!!

Xandra - you a fan of Rocky Horror? I've been thinking for weeks that Coby looks just like Tim Curry. Someone with more technical skills than I have should post a picture.

I love Tim Curry and Rocky Horror is a pretty big part of my past-time!

What's for dinner? Eddie!!!

timcurry23gp.jpgtimcurry30dm.jpgtimcurry46ua.jpg

Tim Curry as Frank N. Furter, and himself, w/ and w/out the fuzzy face. (Sorry the pics are so small. Enlarging them lost definition.)

Guest conniejoe
Tabs - I'm with you! I've always loved Tim Curry. There's just something a little exotic about him.

I've always found him sexy, even as Frankie! ( :oops: ) I wish he'd had some work done on his teeth though. But, I guess that's part of his charm. Worked well for him, though.

rockyhorrorlips5uy.jpg

These are Tim's lips!

Guest Anonymous

I didn't find him sexy as the clown Pennywise in IT (Steven King) I've never liked clowns -- and he played the scariest clown ever.

rockyhorrorlips9gu.jpg

I am second-guessing myself on these lips.

Richard O'Brien, who played Riff Raff, sang the opening number, Science Fiction (Double Feature). I am wondering now if those are actually his lips. The more I think about it, the more I think they are Riff Raff's.

If this were on Morty's list it would make a great trivia question.... :?:

Tim has been compared to Coby. Don't you think he looks a lot like him?

We do!! :wink:

Guest ranster627

and he named his daughter Janu!

Got me good too ...

Wtg Coby ... you will make a great daddy!