• April
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as I said before there was much griping on K6's thread so here ya go...totally fair and all represented

the reason I didn't add anybody else besides them two is to see who is better out of them two.. i know abunch of people think Angie is, but thats not the point I was trying to prove.. she kept saying she was so much prettier then Keesha, And I wanted to prove her wrong.

angie by far

I totally got why there is only Keesha and April represented here, hello, April made that blantant statement that Keesha is jealous of her because she (April ) is prettier, and off that silly statement of Aprils you only needed to put up the 2 of them, I voted Keesha. Renny looks fab, and Angie is gone, the whole point is that april thinks She is so much greater and prettier than Keesha. Boy is she full of herself, and who makes that kind of statement???

ANGIE!

and who makes that kind of statement???

April ,obviously!

She lives in her own delusional world ,where she is the prettiest,smartest,sexyiest,and kindest woman on the planet. Her HEART is just too BIG for this game it may be even to BIG for all mankind!

It's a good thing the mirrors in this world aren't like the one in Snow White ,her world would be shattered! :animated_rotfl: ,

Angie ...is prettiest by far. Then Renny, Libra, Manchelle, Keesha and pulling up the rear (appropriately) is April. ;)

Archived