Is April Pregnant???? Got a baby name???

ericsturrock

Is April Pregnaunt!??  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Is April Pregnaunt

• Yes! Oh My
    • No, shes just alittle late

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm under the impression the HG don't know A & O are having sex. But, how could they not? Seems obvious to me.

All I know is when I watched last weeks Housecalls, Jesse seemed genuinely surprised that A/O were having sex. (Evil Dick told him). Jesse said that he knew that they were together but didn't know they had actually done the deed.

Maybe by now the rest of the houseguests know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were oblvious. :food-smiley-005:

A few minutes ago, about 10:30 am bbt, I heard Ollie say something to April about "tampax." She acted kind of offended and said, "Gettin' a little personal aren't we?" She told him it was none of his business then she said she was fine.

:fear: <Ollie

thanks shipp! I didn't know - they way I read it was that she was worried - if I'm stressed and late i'm not so much "worried" like I would be if I thought I was pregnant...did that make sense? I don't have the feeds so I just get to come here and enjoy the posts and everyone's opinions!

I had to rewind to see it ky...pretty funny! She was so indignant that he asked.

It absolutely is Ollie's business! He was asking what she drank and ate this morning..then asked about the tampax. I wonder if he suspects that she may be preggers...

:popcorn:

Big Brother 10 Headline: Ollie Wins BB10 But Has To Give Winnings To April In Child Support.

April wins either way. See look, she had a game plan this entire time.... who knew!!!

LOL

It is my understanding that no one in the house knows they are having sex, and Jesse looked very surprised when Dick told him on housecalls last week....Jerry might know, how can he not, but he doesn't want to say anything or he won't get to watch the peep show anymore

What exactly do they think went on in the HOH room all night when April had it??

What exactly do they think went on in the HOH room all night when April had it??

They just cuddled. No way anyone would be stupid enough to have sex live on the inter... Oh, I almost made it through that with a straight face.

Remember that night that Ollie was playing it off as he was SAVING himself until later down the road. He needed to get to know the person emotionally(yeah right) before taking the plunge.

April was telling everyone that ollie was moving to SLOW. She needed a MAN to be a MAN and give it to her. This was in front of nearly everyone! But I think that little convo made everyone question whether in fact they were doing the DEED!

But I think your right jerry ,might be the only one that knows for sure!

As far as Jesse not knowing,he was living in his private little sleep induced state, in Michelle World at the time. So I'm not sure he even knew he was in the house, littlelone if April and Ollie were going at IT! :animated_rotfl:

I know what the Twist is going to be.......lol kind of disgusty sickin pukeyworthy twist that April is having Jerry's child LOL they made love during the night lol. Boy that would be the scaryest lookin baby ever!

Why not BB ? Sorry BB your daddy's not here ,he is in MN, but he loves you ,and he sends money for you every month! And if your wondering who all those guys who spend the night are,they are sercurity,mommy NEEDS them because she is very popular and famous.

The LOVE child!

Good lord, I hope she doesn't have a girl - she probably really would be jealous of it being prettier than her (or April thinking the child thinks it's prettier than her). WTF did I just say? I'm confusing myself! :animated_shocking:

Someone said that the other houseguest don't know that they are doing the deed, well Jerry was in the roomwith them one time so he probably knows or suspects, LOL

Ok that is just gross...did they want the old fart to get his jollies from that?

did they want the old fart to get his jollies from that?

"THE" old fart? You mean "ALL" the old farts and pervs out there that watch the live feeds. Who cares about one old fart, they are bumpin' uglies in front of thousands of viewers.

Archived