Renny's Nominations

laladoopiedu

Renny's HoH  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 1 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry
  2. 2. 2 - Who will Renny nominate for eviction?

• Memphis
    • Dan
    • April
    • Ollie
    • Keesha
    • Michelle
    • Jerry

I know this sounds stupid, but will Renny for sure make the power play and put up at least April and possibly Ollie?

Will she put anyone up from 'her side' just to look nice? Remember, she hasn't really done anything bad in this game, so maybe she doens't want a target on her.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping she'll put up Jerry and April. Putting up Ollie and April would be too easy, and there's always the possibility of one of them getting off the block anyway. I personally want to see April go home this week. If she's out of the house, Ollie will align himself with anyone who leans on him.

I'm also hoping that Renny won't let the others influence her and put up Keesha. I'm tired of these unanimous votes and people being afraid to do what they want to do. This sheep crap is killing me!

I'm hoping she'll put up Jerry and April. Putting up Ollie and April would be too easy, and there's always the possibility of one of them getting off the block anyway. I personally want to see April go home this week. If she's out of the house, Ollie will align himself with anyone who leans on him.

I'm also hoping that Renny won't let the others influence her and put up Keesha. I'm tired of these unanimous votes and people being afraid to do what they want to do. This sheep crap is killing me!

Her best bet is to put Ollie and April, I think two sit out of PoV this week and April and Ollie have a good chance of winning. If Ollie is off the block and plays, wins PoV he can then take April off and they would both be safe.

I think she'll nominate April and Ollie and use Jerry as a replacement if one wins PoV.

this is not even up for debate a/o

Yeah, I see no real debate. April/Ollie without a doubt. Renny is just as Keesha brainwashed as the rest of them. They are all like automatons doing Keesha's bidding. I say Keesha is already this year's winner. Gag.

Will she put anyone up from 'her side' just to look nice? Remember, she hasn't really done anything bad in this game, so maybe she doens't want a target on her

It's already getting too late in the game to be worrying about that. She has shown that she's not afraid to stand up for herself in the house. If she doesn't assert herself, she likely won't get a vote even if she does make it to F2.

Aperil/HOllie makes the most sense!

There is no way she nominates Keesha and Memphis. She will probably nominate April and Ollie. Her entire alliance thinks its best to break up the duo. If she doesn't do that, its likely a mistake. If she goes against that... she would be better off nominating Michelle/Memphis. But then she would be doing April and Ollie's work for them.

So I don't know... but I still say the safe bet is Ollie and April because it would break up an alliance AND ensure her side has better odds next week.

I have been trying to hear the whispering between Renny and Keesha and she is trying to figure out who to put up. She talks about Memphis being strong and Dan getting the votes at the end. She also had her feelings hurt because she thought Keesha did not want to sleep up in HOH with her and wanted to sleep in the room with Memphis and Dan. I think that is why she as sort of throwing the Memphis out there.

I thought it would be a slam dunk and she would nominate April and Ollie but she seems to be struggling with her choices.

She is acting pretty weird and whispering so we can't hear. She was going over all the HG with Keesha. Renny said she doesn't trust Memphis. Both Keesha and Renny really like Michelle.

Keesha just said to Dan that she never knows what Renny is going to do. She rolls her eyes. Seems like Renny could possibly surprise us.

The safe bet is the safe bet. But I am not going to underestimate Renny. IF she chooses to put up say . . . April & Memphis . . . it may not be a bad thing. There would still be 3 votes to keep Memphis (Keesha, Michelle, Dan).

The real trick will be who wins POV.

Archived