Ollie - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a complete idiot Ollie is. Instead of throwing a hissy fit because his booty call is leaving, he should remember why he entered the house and start playing the game. Why go off on house guests you still have to live with for at least another week? It won't do any good except ostracize him further. Why not start distancing yourself a bit and trying to get your arse back in the game. He is such a fool. Giving up his whole game because he thinks the huzzy is going to be his girlfriend when he gets out of the house. What a dope. :rolleyes:

Wow.. Seems like Ollie's not that happy with Michelle, telling her to pick a side already.

HOllie has that kind of power in the house where he can boss the other hgs around. :animated_rotfl:

April goes through his things and all he can say is "that's rude." This guy is a loser (in more ways than one.)

I don't know Yosemite, I mean she is going to be famous. Maybe a famous Hollywood star will want to date her and Ollie will be out on his arse. hahahahahaha, I can't even type that without laughing.

April goes through his things and all he can say is "that's rude." This guy is a loser (in more ways than one.)

Yeah, loser of his manhood. :animated_rotfl:

Right now Ollie, April and Michelle are all cozy talking right now. They are trashing Jerry. I guess Jerry asked April and Ollie this morning if they fart when the f*ck.

When I was home for lunch Ollie and April were all wound up about Jerry. They think they are going to be letting out a big secret by telling Memphis that if Jerry got HOH he was putting him up. April and Ollie think that Memphis will change his vote?

I think Memphis has said all along that he KNOWS he is going up if Jerry wins.

Big tough Ollie, protecting his girl this afternoon, calling people names from across the yard............the only thing I'm hoping is that there's alcohol in the house tonight and that he tries to do it again, with Memphis, up close and personal. I'm thinking that Ollie will run for the hills and April will have to step in, once again, to save his butt.

I can't understand why any of the HG's like Ollie. What the hell do they see in him?? Am I missing something?

All Memphis would have to do is flap his arms and squawk like a bird...and Ollie will run to hide under his bed... :rolleyes:

Archived