Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

WOOOHOOOO!!!

Way to gooooooo Renny!!!!!

I was sooooooo happy to see that the first 3 out

was April, Jerry, and Ollie!! I was then jumping

for joy!!! At that point, I didn't care who won HOH

but, was really excited that it was Renny that got it....

I do think tho that, Memphis and Dan thru the comp....

they did say that if it were down to them and Keesha

or Renny then they would throw it.....I am just soooo

happy for Renny tho....She deserves this!!!

GOOOOOOOOO RENNY!!!!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

renny should have bailed too

her greed may come back to bite her

Can hear April yelling at Ollie as we speak. She told him last nite, don't ring in to fast. Hah.

Yup love the look on Aprils face. Priceless. One two three, April out Jerry out Ollie out of the comp. Now let have it that way for out of the game too.

yes

Yeah, it could be under the premise to give Renny stuff from home, but Skreesha is selfish and she would have wanted more stuff from home, but knows it's better not to be noming people now.

I wouldn't have cared if Renny won HOH except it means that Skreesha is safe and in the house for two more weeks. uggghhhh!

I know what you are getting at - winning HOH puts a target on Renny, somewhat. BUT if she didn't win one, wouldn't there be those saying she's a floater, content to ride other's coattails? Damned if you do and damned if you don't, I guess.

Memphis, Dan, and Keesha thru it to Renny but all for different reasons. But Renny did answer the first question and dumped out April so I think they all felt Renny should get it, especially for the things from home. Now I interested to see how much aggravation the Ape face gang are gonna give Renny. I'm hoping Renny remains Renny and tells them to buzz off. GET OUT OF MY HOH ROOM.

RENNY! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I'm so damn happy you won, not like your reading this but if Keeshas decides to stay with Renny that means if Keesha wins next week muh girls safe then too, hopefully. Anyways, OUT with APRIL and OLLIE time for the OLLIE girls to go!

I'm happy that Renny won and that she got the answer right. Keesha should have rang in like the boys and got the answer wrong. She had nothing to worry about if Renny got the HOH. Makes me think Keesha wanted it so she could evict April or Olie. Or possible April or Michelle. That ticked me off.

Who wants to take bets on how long it will take Jerry to start kissing Renny's butt? He's done it with every HOH so why should Renny be any different? She'll tell him to go kiss another a$$ and leave her the hell alone! lmao

Congrats Renny!! Great job! grinning-smiley-003.gif

They are totally taking away from Renny winning HOH right now by giving April all her stuff, that's messed up. It's like when jerry was hoh no one cared, seems to be the same with Renny. SAD this should be HER night. Keesha can give a chit. Renny boot her ass out , before she sells you out for the men.

April won 10k? and now all these clothes, she's won at least 2nd place prizes so far.

Archived