Renny - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Sonoerin, Welcome to Morty's from one Ohioian to another! And you'll get use to Marty, her fingers go faster than her brain...

Thanks SueZ (if I might be so familiar) And I can certainly attest to suffering from the same affliction. It's when my MOUTH get's to moving faster than my brain that I get into REAL TROUBLE! :outfitted_pirate:

The reason Renny is so interested in keeping Ollie around is she thinks he is the only one she can win against in the final two. How Renny plans to get to final two with this lump is anybody's guess, but in her mind everyone left in the house would beat her in jury votes ---- unless she was up against Ollie.

I get the idea that she really likes Ollie, although that is not going to win her the game, of course I think the rest of them certtainly do not deserve to win the game either, none of them, I think their game play has been weak, Memphis especially, he just sits back and does nothing, skreesha has been playin the game, but Memphis is gonna take her down with Dan as his culprit as soon as he can. I think Renny sees things thru rose colored glasses, and that she is a really sincere person, which does not always do much for you in this game. Renny said she really cared for Keesha in her blog but that she sees what is coming, so she gets that Skreesha is going to forsake her, the women is not stupid, just naieve.

Archived