Keesha - Week 6

CeCiMom

she's a lazy slug...and they let her get away with it...idiots...the whole lot of them!

she's either napping or sitting on her duff chomping chips...and she wonders why she's gaining weight...duh!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking about that, I enjoyed the take that is at YouTube... concise, smart, and funny. Vids are under the name PoisonStinger (no space). It's all about the BB house in addition to Keesha.

Keesha is finally blossoming up to her age. She is letting us in on how much she really does know, and how she has a heart toward how others are treated (which is difficult to do in the BB confines.) I've grown to enjoy watching her, and don't even mind her silly laugh... it genuine.

I noticed her laziness........I also noticed that no one ever says anything about it.........everyone is always talking about the annoying things others do, but no one points out that Keesha does nothing.........even Memphis washes dishes!

Keesha is finally blossoming up to her age. She is letting us in on how much she really does know, and how she has a heart toward how others are treated (which is difficult to do in the BB confines.) I've grown to enjoy watching her, and don't even mind her silly laugh... it genuine.

Welcome to the family :-p

We love you

-Kyo

Keesha in the kitchen asking Michelle and Renny if coffee is bad for people. Then she ammends to to say is coffee fattening? I think she worries way too much about her weight.

But then later is chomping on chips..... :cookoo:

I like keesha, dan, & renny. I like memphis too, but he is on the edge right now. I find some of the things he says, or does suspicious. I guess it could be that he is playing both sides with a separate alliance with michelle, but I was under the impression that it was going to be keesha, dan, memphis, michelle, and renny in the final five. Now, with everyone parnoid and freaking who knows whats up. I know I trust keesha, dan and renny to stick with their alliance. I am nervous as to who will win. I am hoping either dan, or keesha.

I hope Keesha outsmarts that Ass Memphis. He is the biggest baby in BB history!

I hope Keesha wins HOH this week and then Renny next week........so on and so forth!

Welcome to Morty's ThateBB8, I agree, I think Memphis is a puss, and I really would love to see him busted on his Michelle alliance and be overthrown by skreesha, he is going to go after her with Dan along side him first chance he gets.

Keesha in the kitchen asking Michelle and Renny if coffee is bad for people. Then she ammends to to say is coffee fattening? I think she worries way too much about her weight. But then later is chomping on chips..... :cookoo:

Not only is she cuckoo, but she's f'kin stupid.

Archived