Hometown: Burbank, CA via Sterling, OH

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...esha_10/bio.php

(Gamer)

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will be in final two

Keesha's got just about everybody in her back pocket. I say not only final two. Winner. No one has yet proven that they will stand up to her. April is about the only one ready, willing, just not able since she lost tonight's HOH.

This is a good week for Keesha. She will be rid of the "prettier girl" *gag* Ape-ril and there is not much chance Jerry can win HOH and Ollie has thrown every comp since day one and I don't think he can win anything anyway.

If any one of the four, Dan, Keesha, Renny or Memphis win, I will be happy.

Since I don't get the feeds, I only see what BB wants me to see. I know Keesha has some haters, but I don't know why. I don't think she's the best player. She's cute, but there have been better in the BB house... and no April, you are not one of them. I just like her. It was her idea for everyone to say something nice at the table. I think that says something about the kind of person she is.

Keesha keeps saying to Renny that nobody will take her to the end because everyone likes me. She has said that over and over. She told Renny that Dan would win over her maybe.

Renny seems to be struggling with who to put up. WTH

-holds arms out like an umpire-

SAFE!!!

Keep it up Keesha! You rule!

My order...

Keesha, Renny, Memphis, Dan

I swear if Ape leaves this week it will be the best season since BB8

then again...if Michelle goes eventually...I will bask in the glory...

Thank goodness Libra is gone (though I wouldn't be suprised if Grodner twists to bring her back)

-Kyo

I used to like Keesha, but she is just grating on my nerves lately and she isn't playing the game to well at the moment. She didn't comfort her friend when she was balling her eyes out, she didn't stick around in her HOH room, she's hangin' with Memphis and Dan alone in the bedroom and not sleeping with Renny. I love how all last week she couldn't take how fake April is sucking up to people, but she doesn't mind it when she is sucking up to her. If she really hated fake people and being fake, she'd grow a pair and tell April to buzz off. But you won't see that anytime soon.

And how does someone manage to smack their lips and chew like a cow when eating relish? I don't know but she does it. I mean it's relish, their isn't any chewing involved. Gawd, can BB please mute her mic when she does that. :eat:

It's obvious that Renny is getting concerned about Keesha. She is noticing her alliance is strong with Memphis.

Keesha may be in for a big surprise!!

I'm in agreement with you IloveDanielle Keesha is my favorite but I also love Renny, Dan, and Memphis if any of those 4 win I will be very happy!!!!!

I hate how condescending she is about the show. At every chance she has to point out that she didn't try out like the others, she takes it to act as if "oh how cute! trying out in a line? wow!!!".

I was surprised at how numb she seemed to Renny's entire HOH experience. She was silent and looked completely uninterested in anything having to do with her letter/family and she was the one who should have cared the most aside from Renny.

Archived