April - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard April talking to Ollie yesterday that she and Libra were going to control the winner of the game from here on out. April said they will have all the CONTROL on who wins. :animated_scratchchin:

It is true that they are a bunch of zombies in the house that they can easily be led.

Aprils DELUSIONS of granduer(sp), continue even after the door hit her in the ASS on the way OUT! :animated_rotfl:

She is laying the ground work for Ollie to spilt the prize just in case he WINS(yeah right)!

She will be the hero because she got him the votes to win if he gets to F2

HAAAAAAAAA that is too funny LenRay. You know, there are those that said that Dan had a little crush on Renny. Just sayin............

Thanks, SugarB! Let's just hope sneaky little Dan hasn't pilfered any of Renny's unmentionables out of her undergarments' drawers!!!! Bad Dan.

Let's also hope Renny doesn't dress as a nun with a punishment ruler in her hand.

She always makes sure to tell Ollie how she doens't need anything from anyone, like a guy buying her a beer. She won't even take one from someone. She's trying so hard to tell Ollie, I am your sugar mamma I will support you. Seem so independent and strong. No honey, you're a loser who buys men. Good luck with that!

LOL Arrow ......I can hardly wait until I'm not under the influence anymore. Does that happen to guys?

The only way April can redeem herself in my eyes is if Ollie and her live out a happy life together. Otherwise it was just a hump.

It was a HUMP ! they deserve each other as far as I'm concerned!

Watching BBAD last night,after April gave Michelle a (1) designer top last night ,( not even the full outfit) to wear to the wrap party,this conversation with ollie ensued.

April: I gave her that top ,and she will NEVER put you UP after I gave her that. It won't happenshe has your back,she never turn on you becuase I gave her that top!

(what she (michelle)is going to risk loosing $500,000 because you gave her a top that was at most worth $300 to $400 ? WTH?

Ollie: I thought you were giving it to her just to be NICE! (yeah right)

April : well you have to look at 2 ways,yes I was being nice ,but I was also insuring that she would NEVER put you UP, or vote you OUT! (delusional as usual)

Ollie: that is so NICE that you are looking out for me,you think of everything! I've got her back too.

She knows 5 grand didn't get her off the block,what makes her think one silly top will keep Ollie safe from Michelle?

Hopefully sucking his thumb would be less noisy then those damn suckers he has been jamming in his mouth. He had such a huge piece in his mouth the other night it looked like he had a complete sucker crosswise in his mouth. He made so much noise you couldn't hear him talk. April finally told him to take it out of his mouth (so they could get busy) and he saved it....to be continued later. ewwwwww

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name