April - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipp, sorry it's taken me so long to reply...

Ya, Memphis was in the sauna talking with Keesha who was in the spa the other night and they were talking about the clothing gift. Memphis was talking about how he could only have imagined what kinds of suits they would have gotten him and that he was very much into fashion. So ya, he was jealous of the prize, but he's never been over the top about it.

April and Ollie were telling jerry ,that April didn't offer Dan money (5 grand) last night on BBAD,they were adamant about it. The way I saw it she not only offered dan money, but ANYTHING, for him to use the POV on her. And they were going to call him out on because he mentioned someone offered him money for using the the POV on them durning the ceremony.

Did I miss something, she did offer him money right?

It sounded like they beleived it themseves when they said it. In Aprils warp mind I can see her thinking she really didn't offer him 5 grand to stay.

Or are they just trying to cause trouble for dan because he didn't use it on her?

I heard April offer him money but I never heard the amount. She also said if there was Anything she could do for him for her to stay in the house she would.

I had not seen that clip of Ollie and April. I am not by any means a prude, by do these two have any idea that is is all over the place. What a embarrasment for their families and friends to see them act like two teenagers in heat and can't wait till the show ends.

He is a male ho and she is just a ho. Yep she is just as bad as slutty Natalie.

I will be happy to see her walk out the door! Most of all, I can't wait for Libra to see her walk into the sequester house especially after April's farewell speech! LOL!

Before April leaves I hope she can save her "man" from page two of this forum! LOL!

Before April leaves I hope she can save her "man" from page two of this forum! LOL!

He is falling FAST for such a high profile celebrity he/they are going to be, post BB! Only a few topics from the bottom of page 1,and that is only because of his INFAMOUS girlfreind, otherwise there would be ABSOLUTELY nothing to talk about regarding Ollie! :animated_rotfl:

SOoooooooooo, Marty - the tiny pic you posted of Ollie and April going at it -- does it "end" or is that a loop kind of thing? I watched it for a bit, but it didn't seem to be progressing, and I have my doubts Ollie would go that long anyway. Inquiring minds want to know.........

A hellish jury house and when Skreesha joins them it will be perfect.

I know, Ginger, and what's worse Skreesh, April, Libra will all be BFF (Biggest Fake Friends)...BB...spare us excess SH footage...and please send Ollie to a motel wayyy out in the desert ALONE.

HOllie says "Ollie loves his lollies." Yeah, HOllie we had that one figured out already.

April is warning him (while HOllie is slurping his lolly) that there are cameras all around and he's being watched all the time.

Dense, dense and more dense.

Now HOllie is getting graphic with the lolly "You have to lubricate it before you stick it in." Yep, HOllie and a "lolly" bigger than 2 inches might help too.

ummm it was a good 10 minutes of so!

Dang, I had heard he was more of a wham bam thank you ma'am kinda guy!

And WOW suddenly Ape is worried about being watched all the time, but she thinks no one can see her and Ollie doing the nasty all the time? :animated_scratchchin:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name