Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ericsturrock

Mole Is #1 Monday(8/11) On Abc

10 posts in this topic

it was #1 on ABC but less then 3 million viewers, Mole beat "High Schhol Music" for theirs a 60% chance Mole will return in 2009

I hope it returns. I love the Mole. I watched it way back when it used to be on.

Love Love Love this show!!

The finale was kinda a dissapointment though.. they didnt make at suspensful as they could have.

I think if the sandwich it in between Samantha Who and DWTS its rating would jump higer and grab new viewers...This 10:00 PM Monnday night slot was crap.....especially if you didn't watch 2 hours of the Bachlorette........

I hope its not canceled....at least that's good news.....about its ratings...Didn't it have good ratings when they did the celebrity ones also..yet ABC yanked it out anyway..

it was gone for 6 years, and i thought I would never see it again..

hope not the same this year.

ABC isn't putting the show in a good time slot. It's almost like their trying to say they like their other shows better than the mole, even though this show does well for its time slot.

It heard that there are going to be two moles in the next season. Each mole knows there is another mole, but they don't know each other. The players think there is only one mole, but later are told there are might be more than one mole. :animated_bouncy:

Echo, I dont think that would be very good...

But, I am ready for something to come on out with the mole!

GIVE ME ANOTHER SEASON.