Are you into this season or not?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you into this season or not?

• yes
    • no

as bad as bb9 was i found it more entertaining

from hg trying to get cj out

to whether adam or ryan would turn on nat

to whether sharon would float to the end etc...

to the lame hoh answer that hamster were related

this season just doesnt seem like hg are playing the game to me

bb9 once the sex escapade ended wasnt that bad in terms of gameplay

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb9 once sex stop turn into a pretty good show

I watch it, but I'm not as into it because I don't have someone I really want to win (although Dan is making strides in that area...but he probably won't win) . But I still dvr it and watch it and come to Morty's to see what else is going on in the house.

So, does that mean I'm into it? :animated_scratchchin:

I've been watching BB since I think 7...I did see 1 and 2 but missed the ones in between. This is the first time I have had Showtime, so now I'm not only watching AD, i'm reading the feed updates as well. Its a WHOLE new ball game when you get all that input! I don't liek the players as much, but its still very entertaining and great water cooler talk here at work! haha!

I didn't really like BB9. Hated the "twist"... hated the majority of the houseguests. This season has had great drama... someone to love, someone to hate... very few twists so far when you think about it. Love the fact that the house is fluid to where they can change alliances depending on the situation. I hated last season how it was just one team pulvarizing the other team. Blah. So yes, I like this season much more.

just because it's big brother. who knew even these houseguest's dramas could be so boring? BB8 & BB9 rocked in comparison.

I definately like this season better than 9, but on a whole I am finding this season very boring, I come around to put in my two cents but the olympics is strong competition right now. I do not even find that there is ever much going on in the live updates thread, prolly cause there is not much to report. Yes I like thurs nite when a new hoh is picked, but it is kinda boring folks, just sayin,lol

I really am enjoying this season as well. Maybe gameplay did get better the last few weeks in BB9, but I had stopped watching after that stupid twist where Alex got voted back by america then the HG decided to put James back in (after the first real week fo gameplay all season). The couples thing in teh beginning was horrible, James, Chelsia, Matty, and Natty were horrible, there was a lot to not like about the season and I don't think even if the gameplay picked up the last couple of weeks that that redeems it, as it gets down the line things almost always get more interesting.

From the begining i've been enjoying this season more (despite having Brian, Steven, and Angie evicted- who were some of the HG that i liked more than the rest)

I am not enjoying it as much as previous seasons...It may have some to do with the Olympics being on as well. I just don't get these people since no one wants to play the game. they just want to trash each other for no strategic reasons.

the olympics does not effect my bb watching

I'm into it just because it's BB and I'm into every season. I didn't like BB9 and still think it was the worst season ever. BB10 is running a close 2nd though. Most of the hg's are despisable people. I can't stand to watch April/Ollie/Michelle/Jerry. Libra/Keesha aren't far behind them. I've liked Dan/Renny/Memphis from the beginning but they all need to start making moves now and stop being such boring gamers. My other faves, (Brian and Steven and even boring Angie) were voted out in the beginning, which left little else to choose from. If Dan/Renny would win hoh this week, I'd really get excited about the game. Even if Memphis would win hoh, he'd put up jerry and april and that would be great! At this point, it's like I'm still waiting for the games to begin.

Archived