Tuesday's Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old fart nearly made me puke! - especially when he wiped away tears and talked about being

75 and how hard he worked to win pov. How hard is it to pull a handle that chops onions. Does he want the Nobel Prize for Slicing Onions? The Hero Award from AARP? The Silver Star with Onion

Cluster??!!! How many times in BB history has the veto holder used the occasion to attack a hg

who's not on the block? The old b*stard also spoiled the feel-good session at the table when hg's were saying nice things about each other and he threw Dan under the bus.

Mean cantakerous old s.o.b.!!! By the way, was he really a colonel in the Marines??? If so the

Marine Corps must have really been hard up back then.

Please GET RID OF THAT SLIMEBALL!!!!!

I was wondering about that myself about Jerry being a colonel b/c I heard he'd only been in for 5 years. Thanks for clearing that up!

Michelle said someone said she made the wrong decision about who she put up. I have no idea WHO (maybe JERRY who cornered her every chance he got to push for DAN to go up?) who knows. But it cracked me up Sat b/c the other girls were fighting about everything else and she was going ON and ON and I Dont think anyone was listening to her! Oh and at one point when someone (Keesha?) was talking about someone else she says "you can sleep here if you want!" and I think Keesha just kept goign and didnt say a word about that. Poor Michelle! She had that HOH room all to herself in the end! LOL (once everyone was done sucking up that is!)

Then the others should stop calling him Colonel! They're making him out to be some kind of hero.

The real heroes are the ones who didn't come home or came home with terrible injuries.

I did my time in the army from '58 to '60. I was drafted, did my two years as a dog-face grunt pfc and came home. I damn sure don't consider myslf anything special. And I don't go around wearing army gear. If anybody called me Colonel I would quickly correct him.

The man is a disgrace. And so what if he's a family man and grandfather. So am I. Big whoop!!

OH boy do I agree with that! I always thought since he was wearing his gear and talking like the Military was his life...I assumed he was a career man! Shows you how much I pay attention!!!

Well I'm ready for a Fast Forward to Thursday! I want to see DAN get HOH! LOL (still putting it out there!)

Biz - yes I heard Michelle ask/say to Keesha that she could stay in HOH. And Keesha quickly brushed it off. I think Michelle wants company. Keesha should of taken advantage of the offer just for game play.

i notice it from eyes

zach said he knew her

rice university must be proud

chunks are heavier

wow nelly they jerry ollie april are gonna try to save libra

they are gonna try to get dan to make four

I could not hear for sure but I thought they were talking about next week. Wow that would be interesting if the flip it. They said they are going to have Libra talk Dan so maybe.....

I don't think Dan would do that because he is in better with Memphis, Renny, Keesha and why would he join up with April and Ollie. No way.

Jerry would want him to be the "Judas" again and flip his vote. Michelle would be so pissed.

Never will happen.

TY! Omg I know everyone hates Libra and ditto, but seeing Keesha go after what she did last week would be great! just to see the look on her face would be amazing. See UVP, you're getting my hopes up....just when I thought all hope was lost....

lol :animated_rotfl:

Archived