Tuesday's Show 8/12

laladoopiedu

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From this episode i actually hate everyone but Memphis Dan and Renny, and Libra didnt get on my nerves so im probably gonna be the only one to say that she is one of my favorites right now. I want Keesha gone the week. Everyone is beyond annoying. The three that bug me the most are Jerry Keesha and Michelle, and Michelle was one of my favorites until this episode.

keesha look like zach

The Jerry's PoV ceremony speech wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...Pretty much repeated what hes been saying on the live feeds all week....again HG making more out of something that was said...that was a let down...

bb edit a good portion of it out thou

They can edit it anyway they want to ,they can spin it to try and make him seem less like an ass ,and where possible make him seem the dodering old grandpa!For the people who only see the CBS show I would say Jerry came off quite benign with their edit,they could have made him look alot worse with what he actually said!

I wonder how much they edited out..Seems they took out the part when he said him and Ollie and Dan were in an alliance ..and the part he said if he used it Michele would have put him up,,,,,,,..I still say HG wre talking out of their butts about it..

No reason for JC to ask about it because he'll just say the same ol thing....

Also wonder why BB edited out Michele's meltdown...that was one of the best parts of that fight.....

This episode really made Keesha look bad.......

They must have edited the crap out of it. You know that Memphis's eye roll and head shake wasn't over that stupid Judas remark. Jerry had to have said something much more stupid than that to get the reaction he did. BB doesn't want to alienate the older fans, I guess.

My dh is a vietnam marine and he said tonite, "I wish that old fool would take off that f'n marine t-shirt. He gives the rest of us a bad name." ^_^

Actually I think BB did the right thing in editing Jerry the way they did. Don't get me wrong, I think Jerry is an A$$, and has always been one. But he is 75, served his country, has children and grandchildren watching. Jerry, in my book doesn't deserve special treatment, but because he is representing senior citizens (badly, I might add) he needs to be edited in such away that he doesn't make them look bad on this show. It's too bad BB couldn't have found a better candidate to represent his generation.

Archived