August 21 & 22 - Live Feed Updates

6:00 PM BBT Memphis tells Dan that he will shake hand final 4 but that his gut says that if they do this, she will call them all out on it. He is not going to sit back and trust Dan's plan. He is going to get Michelle's vote on his own.

Dan "Renny needs horses to ride. I'm a horse, your a horse, Keesha is a horse. Her legs will only take her so far."

Dan pleads to Memphis not to share the backdoor plan w/Michelle. Memphis says "I'm on the block with Jerry, do the math, who's the biggest threat? What do you want me to do, sit back and relay on freaky ass Renny?" Dan says "by tomorrow, we will be an alliance".

Dan asks why the lack in trust. Memphis says her not putting up Ollie and April after all her April/Ollie smack talk means she is too worried about what everyone else thinks. He feels she is not trustworthy any longer. She played safe with Ollie. She'll turn on them first chance she gets and will out them all.

Dan keeps trying to reassure Memphis that he will persuade Renny and he will keep making her laugh, etc. It's his project this week. He is very confident.

6:13 PM BBT No more game talk. Most HGs in kitchen. Renny is wearing Memphis' blue button down with the patch on the arm and a baseball cap worn backwards. (Looks odd, even for her-FTB1974) HGs back to general chit chat. Memphis is hoping for a competition with some big screen TVs as prizes.

6:20 PM BBT-Supper time at BB house.

Feeds freezing, I may lose it here.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:28 PM BBT Dan goes to Keesha who is laying down. "Did I make a mistake" she says "I don't know, I am not in your position." Dan says Memphis is nervous. Keesha says he should be. I don't think it's going to go like you think. Keesha says it's not her decision but Dan urges her that he does want her opinion. Keesha says against Memphis, Jerry wont' go home. Dan asks her if she will shake hands for final 4. She tells him no. She says she will him and Renny, but not Memphis.

Renny busts in. He's asking Renny if he made the right decision. Renny says "if that's the deal you made with him". Dan tells her he needs to be able to count on her this week. Keesha breaks in asking if Dan asked whether Memphis had a deal with Michelle. He says he asked in several different ways and did not listen to the answer but looked at his face. He tells Renny again that he needs her. She says that leaves Keesha and her in a compromising position.

Keesha say they need to wait for after POV. Too many what if's right now. Renny says she thought she heard Dan say no to Ollie's proposition to pick a nom and that Dan said no way. Dan says he did at first but later decided he had to give him more. Renny says "well, i guess I'll just have to go that route then. Not much choice. Brief FotH. (so final 4 or not people????? How about some commitment-FTB1974)

6:40 PM BBT More of the same, just phrased differently. Everyone is worried about Dan's plan and he can't convince them enough that he has it under control.

6:50 PM BBT Renny is in. She gives him the big speech on what she will do to him if he betrays her, but ends up hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

I'm out. Got chores. Evening all.

Renny and Dan have been discussing nominations upstairs in the HOH room. They're wondering what the pov comp will be. Not much being talked about.

8:00 BBT

Dan wonders if his job is still there for him. Renny says of course and why wouldn't it be. He says he said he'll be going to confessional when he gets out. Renny says she still doesn't get the religion. Asks Dan if he swore on the Bible and Dan says no, only to her and that's why he didn't want to. Renny asks Dan to give her the definition of tenacious. Dan says it means to to do anything to win, run through a brick wall, walk on fire to win.

te

Renny says she knows Dan is protecting Michelle because Ollie wanted him to. Dan says he promised Ollie he would not divulge their deal but Renny is very smart for saying that. Renny asks Dan if he cares about protecting Michelle. Dan says no and he will nominate Michelle if they win PoV and use it. Dan says Ollie will get mad but "oh well." Renny says she has a new name for their three person alliance. She says they can be called the "Tenacious trio."

(I'm off to bed if someone is out there to post... )

All four cams on hoh room, dan and renny chatting. Renny is going over why they have a connection. Something about Dan being her sons age and the football thing.

Have no idea where anyone else is in the house.

8:10PM BBT: Dan asks Renny how to make a bubble bath. Renny goes in to show him and tells Dan he needs to wash his bathing suit. Memphis rings in for Dan to play chess. Renny tells him to hold on, she's telling Dan something and for him to come in. She told them about her son's picture with football. Renny says she has to leave for the DR. Dan tells her to tell Keesha to come up and talk with Dan later. Memphis goes into Dan's bathroom and starts playing basketball in Dan's tub. Dan grabs some candy and they go to play chess. All feeds on them.

10:35 BBT

All 4 feeds on the kitchen where everyone except Dan and Memphis are hanging around just talking about their schedule over the next few days. They are talking about all the drama in the house over the season and how 'they' should have enough footage that they (the houseguests) could just leave and still have enough shows for the season. Just random talk about past fights and drama fests

10:41 BBT

Everyone in the kitchen talking except Dan who's in the DR...they are on indoor lockdown....Reeney "the number 1 thing I will regret doing"...cut off by ebryone making fun of her "shout outs".....Reeney talking about her "people" who watch her....Reeney says she has fans "little people" "the asians" and then slants her eyes....saying "there are onlt 3 races"...Ollie asks..."don't you know" she tells Ollie......Ollie "say it Reeney"...Keesha Kackling...."caucasian..negroid....." Keesha screeches...."what is the other one"....Ollie says..she doesn't want to say"y'all are laughing"....

Reeney says to Jerry "say em" "don't say hispanic".....Jerry says 5 races are.. "caucasian" "asian" "black" "brown and there's red"

All laugh at Jerry

Memphis "I've never heard of the red or brown races".....Reeney saying "brown is not a race...saying its not "hispanic"

Dan comes out

Reeney says "there are 3" and is belligerent about it...Keesah "I can honestly say I have no idea"

Dan says BB would not give "any information because there is no information to give" about POV...

Reeney going on that "you can tell by using a microscope" looking at "hair" what race a person is...

10:55 BBT talking about solving murders.."they have much more know" Reeney contends...OJ talk ensues...

Jerry says "he's {OJ} in Jail"..Reeney didn't know about the La Vegas incident but Jerry explains to her...

10:59 BBT OJ talk continues.......

11:12 BBT..Oj talk goes on...Reeney very emphatically says about OJ "he's going to HELL" BBad cuts away to upstairs shot...that was funny

OJ talk continues...

11:18 BBT

Political talk ensues......Ollie comes out and asks how the race convo ended..Michele tells him it "just died" and told him it turned to OJ...

"she' scares me" Jerry says "mrs Obama"........and calls her a radical.........Michele and Keesha liked Hilary....Jerry "I'm a republican" and says he like Clinton....

11:21 BBT

Memphis laying down in the 60s room looks like he's just thinking....picking at his chin....

Dan is in the HOH showering

Back in the kitchen....Michele lamenting about world conditions...even BBAD switched to a lifeless Memphis ..........

Back in the kitchen...the intellectuals keep talking..now "gas prices"..........Jerry goes on how cheap cigarettes used to be.......from 10 cents when he was young to $4 a pack today...Jerry says he quit smoking over twenty years ago...

Michele laments that she hopes there has been "some change" in the worls while she's been in the house...Ollie asks if Dan was upstairs...Michele says she doesn't know...Ollie upset "all my stuff is out there" that BB didn't tell him to get it before lockdown...

Michele and Jerry talk about the worlds woes......

11:28 BBT Reeney showering and Keesha washing/brushing up..Ollie goes in and out and talks briefly before he heads back into the kitchen..and joins Michele talking about the classes and old people "with money" want McCain...talking about the rich getting richer...Ollie gets up to go "get my back messaged"....and leaves...

Dan walks by and heads to bathroom and primps with Reeney and Keesha.."kiss my ass" reeney yells when BB warns about putting on her mic..

Reeney tells Dan not to use peroxide on his cut just the neosporin........Michele comes in....she does her chants with Dan..Keesha throws a dirty look and BB warns them to stop singing...

Ollie messaging and Michele comes in....and do "yo mama's so" jokes.....

11:37 BBT

Michele and Olie and Dan joking..Dan's says "yo mama so skinny she ate a pea and everyone thought she was pregnant"..not even a chuclkle from any one except Keesha who kackles from the bathroom..

11:41 BBT Keehas heads to HOH with Dan..."what's up Dan"........as she goes in...asking her how she feels about noms..she says she's fine saying "this house drives you insane after awhile"..FOTH...asking her "if you win it would you use it"...she asks "do you want me to use it" Dan says he didn't care.....He asks if she would use it on "jerry or Memphis" and she says "probably Memphis"......ask if she'll try..says "he didn't try hard to win mine" put says its important POV..

Dan...says why wouldn't he do what he's told her he would do...about putting someine up...Keesha saying she's never "for sure" about anything......

keesha saying "I don't like arrogant people" and Keesha says there are some people in here that think that......

Dan asks about Reeney..Keesha says its 50/50 with her keeping Memphis..saying she goes with her gut and usually she right and says Reeney gets to paranoid....about Memphis and Michele......Dan talks about putting Michele up...saying he needs their votes to make sure she goes.."we only need two" ..Keesha seemed noncommital...

Memphis enters...talking about Michele Memphis saying about her drinking...."its not going to help her aging process "...Talking about Michele is probably a drunk in real life......Keesha saying "she's one of the moodiest girls ever"....Memphis saying he'll leave "no hard feelings" but can see Michele "punching someone out"..saying she would flip....."I wouldn't want to see it"....Mephis call her "ignorant" and Dan says he doesn't want to get in any arguments with her..........Memphis says she "bugs me out" ...Memphis says "I have no idea" about Michele voting him out......"I have no fucking clue"...whether she would vote to keep him

Keesha wonders who Michele would put up....Dan "not Ollie"...saying that leaves 4 people....Dan says if she puts us up "we have the votes" Keesha says but two of us will be up......Dan "oh shit".......asking what the best case scenario...Mephis says "ollie goes home" and says "Michele goes home" second.....

Talking about their Odds...saying "if we win next week it will be a wrap"..Keesha doubts saying 'you guys' "go insane"..."take out your own players".....and Keesha brings up Reeny noms..and Memphis says "that's why I don't trust Reeney"............Memphis says Jerry's chance of winning HOH is so low compared to Ollie and MIchele...."there is no comparison"..."I'd put my money on Jerry he wouldn't win".....Keesha saying Ollie and Michele can't win POV......Memphis concerned "if Michele wins" and takes Jerry off

reeney comes in "y'all having a meeting without me"...."what's going on"......telling her they are talking POV and all agree "its not hapening tonight"...Keesha thinks it might..Dan says this POV "will be beotch"...Keesha says its a big one...Keesha still thinks it will be tonight.......Memphis says they would have pulled names...

12:01 BBT...Reeney tells Dan "you have a very narrow foot"...Dan talking about Memphis little toe "he doesn't use"

Michele bashing..why she gets so mad...

Keesha saying its nice not having "to deal with a certain blond girl"....Reeney "that's history"..but continues talking about April....

Archived