August 21 & 22 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:30 PM BBT Still no feeds but on Showtime Dan has just told Ollie that he will stay up there all night. Ollie says he is in the same boat. Tells Dan he has nothing to lose. Dan says I can still feel my legs, I'll stay up for 12 more hours. Ollie says "Let's do it man"

Dan offers a 2 for 1 deal. He tells Ollie to pick 2 people and they are safe with him this week.

COME ON BB, TURN THE FEEDS BACK ON!!!!!!

9:45 PM BBT Renny and Jerry are helping Ollie and Dan change clothes. Ollie is absolutely shivering.

I'm out guys. Have to work in the morning and I'm on East Coast.

On a personal note, I rewound Showtime and maxed the volume and watched and rewatched. I can not determine the deal made even with TV volume maxed.

10:10PM BBT: Michelle and Renny in the kitchen, Memphis and Keesha at the counter eating.

Jerry, Ollie and Dan sitting at the table eating pizza.

Dan and Ollie in the storage room talking, could see them but hearing bb music so not sure what was said. They both are back at table.

No one really saying much.

BB just told Memphis to exchange his microphone. Keesha in there with Memphis and they are talking but bb music in the background so I have no idea what anyone is saying now.

Renny cleaning the kitchen.

Keesha told Memphis she heard that there was a deal made but doesn't know what it is.

Dan asked Ollie if he told Michelle she was safe and Ollie said no (lie). Dan asked him not to tell her.

10:20PM BBT: Dan, Ollie and Memphis at the table talking about the comp. Michelle in the Kitchen. Not sure where everyone else went.

Im out for the night. (my feeds are awful, all I can hear is bb music in the background)

11:43 BBT

"what's up" Memphis says as he enters the 60s room with Reeney{who restaked her bed from Dan} laying down..not much talking....."looks like your arm were killing you" she tells him..he says his "biceps" but says his legs "were completely numb"...saying "i couldn't feel them"..saying it started hurting when the feeling came back.."it was hurting so bad"..My legs ..and thighs.....are huge" [no argument here]..and having to sit on the little ass chair...

Memphis "I could tell dan..was good to go"..Reeney says he was in distress.."his whole body was shaking"....Dan enters...he says "my legs were cold...but "that jacket" it helped "big time" telling him that when it dries he will show how water proof it is..

Dan excited about Monica.....Memphis says Ollie wasn't doing well..Reeny counters "he was doing well"...Reeney warns "the colonel" will be up to suck butt..

Memphis "another week".....Reeney "i have to get up and look at the photo"....Memphis doesn't know "what to do with myself" gets up and his waddle has become a limp saying it will feel like he's been riding a horse..

10:51 BBT

Dan and Memphis whipering saying "i made a shitty deal...tell you about it later"..Memphis "oh man"

Memphis heads into LR and plops down on the couch..breathing hard...

10:54 BBT

In the kitchen Keesha talking about food....Dan Michele Ollie Reeney at the table..Dan "what times does this go down"...Michele says about a hour.....before he gets his HOH...

Ollie looks 1/2 dead sitting there...Keesha "feel normal again Ollie"..Ollie"i'm getting there"...Michele goes on about how bad it is to take a shower after being so cold......says he hasn't taken a shower..yet...

Ollie gets up goes to *0s room and ttalks to Dan..BBAD cut most of the convo off so all I got "i appreciate it man"..Dan leaves.....Ollie follows and Dan asks for reeny's imitation..she referred to them al "laurel and hardy" saying he looked like laurel....Dan asks if laurel was that fat one or "skinny one" reeney says skinny one...

11:00 Reeney ask "you okay kiddo" Dan says he's okay.. Michele goes on about all her ailments saying she could see her legs "turn blue"...

Michele and Keesha going on about letters and pictures "help so much"...Michele says the letters are done "in advance" getting BB warning about production Michele..."Oh come on"...Dan worried there will be a pic of him in a brown suit because her looks "like the bigggest cha cha"....Keesha reminds him about the music..Dan "I get a cd...nice"

11:05 BBT Kitchen cleanup...so water is louder than the convos....Dan asks "you guys tired"........."your kicking some ass Dan" Reeney announces...keesha [planting those lips now]"I told you you'd win".....Michele...saying she likes the encouragement "it gives you motivation" {as she fights for cheek space on Dan's butt}....Reeney{ moving in too}....sits next to Dan..he gets up.."I'm not staying up late tonight"....he's anxious to get his HOH.."is someone in there now"...

Dan pacing back and forth....Olie renters and exits....Dan goes into the 80s room and sits alone...looks worried...

11:13 BBT Michele and Keesha washing dishes together

11:37 BBT

Sounds like the deal made with between Ollie and Dan included:

1) Michelle and Ollie are safe

2) Ollie gets to pick someone to go up on the block

3) Ollie gets to pick the replacement if the POV is used

Memphis came to Michelle and said that he heard her name while they were still hanging. He asks if she knows anything - she says she dosnt. Ollie keeps telling Michelle to make sure she does not tell anyone anything.

11:13 BBT

Keesha and Michele are worried about the fish upstairs..Michele "they suffer on Thursdays"....Ollie sits down.."who's in the DR"..Ollie tells her "he knows I told you" and says "that's crazy" "I can't believe he did that"...as they whisper....both are saying we'll talking to him later upstairs....Ollie says "ke knows" tha Ollie has already told michele about the deal..

Keesha and Keesha whispering.in the 60s room..Keesha telling Reeney she heard "i'll keep somebody safe" you "and somebody that you pick" and ollie gets "to pick" the POV replacement if its used...Keesha says she heard Dan say to Ollie.......Memphis walks in "you scared the shit out of me" Reeney says....."i don't know" Memphis says "They were cutting deals" Keesha said...but she "couldn't hear anything".....Memphis saying "he might as well be HOH" about Ollie..."who makes a fucking deal like that"......saying again "he might as well be HOH" "its the most stupid thing I've ever heard"......keesha going on saying she couldn't hear....Memphis upset about the deal "it doesn't make any sense to me...put who you want up...what the fuck"...."No way" he made that deal.....

11:20 BBT Feeds have FOTH Music BBAD went to commercial{ so I'm missing the convo}

11:22 BBT Memphis left...Keesha and reeney...talking "I'm worried...I'm a little worried"..Keesha tells her

Keesha saying "did she hear the deal" about Michele..Reeney saying she thinks she did.....reeney saying "no way" ...Keesha saying "i thought that what was said"

11:24 BBT Storage Room

Memphis talking to Michele about the deal Michele playing dumb saying Memphis heard that "put memphis up" Michele saying she didn't hear anything.."that's fucked up..." about Dan agreeing to put him up..if the deal is true.....Michele getting stuff in SR and putting it away in fridge...Memphis leaves...

11:28 back in the 60s room Reeney and Keesha {look horribly nervous}...saying nothing...Reeney breaks the ice joking about some photo it makes Keesha laugh normally[sans obnoxious happy kackle].....Keesha nervous frown returns.....and Reeney whispers...."he hasn't won shit"....about Memphis..saying "he's worried" because the deal was made "about him"....Reeney laying on her mic so hard to hear..whispers something...... Keesha "huh?"

11:32 BBT..Mephis reneters "i'm not feeling too hot" Reeney "I wonder why"...Mephis "its like I can't catch my breath"

11:33 BBT Ollie and Michele in SR and Michele goes over with her convo with Memphis "Pleas edo not say anything" Ollie pleads to her..."i'm not like that" and swaers she hasn't said a thing...."i haven't said shit"

60s roomMemphis brething hard {sound like asthma}.......michele still telling ollie in the kitchen she didn't say shit.....

back in 60s room keesha "is Dan in there now" Memphis hopes they have a fun food comp..but Keesha says they probably won't since bb "restocked" keesha "are you OK" to Memphis who looks like he's having a heart attack....Reeney says he should put up his legs...he does....and says its not normal not to have feeling in your legs for that long......Reeny "he fell pretty far"

Memphis says Jerry passed out in Sauna room Keesha says probably happy he got food..Memphis upset about JC asking who he wanted back and says he could feel Micheles stare that he should say Jesse....but picked brian since "no way" he would come back...talking about who coming back.....and the possibilty.."it was a wierd fucking question" Memphis says "unless they knew" someone would come back...

11:40 Reeney "where's Dan" both "he's in the DR"

11:42 BBT

Michele in bathroon doing her hair...Jerry "19 of 21 days on slop"..Michele "that's crazy"

60s room Memphis says he made a deal "i go on the block with Jerry" and we control the vote....Keesha says it might be one of us...Memphis "what are you a fucking idiot" that he says that in "the open".."it was a stupid move" for Ollie..telling everyone "who you want out".....Keesha I hope Dan said "no way" but says she didn't hear what they were talking about..Memphis "we still control the votes"....Keesha says "I did hear a little bit" but "they were talking for awhile"....

11:45 BBT

Ollie telling Jerry "if you stay where your at" you'll be good...and Dan comes out of DR saying "5 more minutes" and Jerry talks about his groin pull

Back in 60s room...Keesha says Michele "playing dumb" .."why would she be talking to Ollie like that"....Keesha looking pissed an all of her 30 yeras...talking about Michele....Reeney "he lied to you" Keesha saying "that's what I wanted to see" thats why she asked....."dan and I have talked" and said "we wouldn't put each other up"..."dude I really think it was him and Michele in that storage room" about Memphis..saying if it was Ollie he would talk real "soft"...now she saying "maybe it was Ollie"

11:49 BBT Ollie and Dan sitting and talking with jerry...

60s room..Keesha trying to figure out who was in SR talking to Michele...Reeney about Memphis "he lied because he just walked out".....Reeney gets up "to powder my nose"..asks reeney to get Dan for her to come back to the room.....

Keesha in the bed waiting for Dan........

11:51 BBT Ollie talking to Dan about April saying "its over and done with" Dan says she handles it well...Ollie says leaving "in a bad way" could "ruin your rep"...Ollie wonders when she get to Jury house andDan says she has her interviews...

60s room 11:53 BBT..Jerry enters looking for nail clippers...

Back in the Kitchen...they go over their deal and whisper inaudibly...Jerry walks by and they stop talking and Jerry sits downstarts clipping his nails and lets them drop on the floor...Dan gets up..Ollie sitting there..Camera zooms in on his nails on the carpet...[gross old man}

Dan comes back "its almost Midnight" lets get this show "on the road"..the clipping of Jerrys nail sounds like a pellet gun being shot as he brushes any nails that landed on his pants to the carpet....

Dan hoping memphis hurry up "and get outta there"..

they talk about their lack of sleep......

12:00 BBT

Memphis out talking about his breathing problems and Jerry goes on about his pills he takes "for his bypass surgery"

12:02 A shot of Dans HOH room{a preview on the feeds}

Ollie wonders if Mike "really tests everyone of "one of those out" and foth...

Waiting game continues..Jeery says "slam against the wall" actually helped the circulation..

Memphis showing off his reebok pumps.......Ollie telling Jerry "those are classics" from the 90s wondering why he's nevr heard of them...

12:07 BBT Feeds are funny tonight Feed three is FOTH and feed 4 has video but FOTH audio...

Now all feeds foth..so Dan must be out of DR...Feeds are back ans Michele comes in the kitchen and says she's heading back to sauna room to "finish my massage"....

Jerry just pacing around when 12:10 a brief FOTH...Dan "whaddup whose ready to see my HOH room lets go"

everyone heads upstairs..Michele "are you excited"...and FOTH....

12:12 they enetr "she's beautiful...Dan she's a little minx" Michele says..."how cute" Michele says about his sis..Reeney "MONICA...that's awsome" Dan explaining who's in the pics...."nice' because they got a backetball set {toy}

Dan looks who's the letter from and its from Monica...he reads it....Dan laughs first part from Family "hey dan..wow wow and wow...everyone in Dearborn is rooting for you.....the night before you left I said "i've alway been proud of you...thanks for being you" granny's been watching...and still doesn't get it.......calling to see if its really you...{relatives}....haven't had our Sunaday dinners since you been gone"

second Part from Monica "to my favorite you are doing ..its been unreal watching you on the feeds.......I think about you every minute of every day I'm your #1 fan..love you wuth all my heart" collective "aahhh"

Dan says cool he got the new"weezer CD" he tells them they're welcome to his stuff..Nice when he sees all his "pop"

they talk about the pics..jerry saying "she's a good looking girl"..Dan dis get his "i look like a cha cha " pic...

12:24 BBT Dan talks about his family

12:26 BBT

Everyone in Dan's HOH and offering everything to them...Reeney "this is IBC Cream soda"....Da "what do you think of my sister" Keesha "they're both very pretty"..Dan saying 'she's super computer" but would never guess it...Keesha "she doesn't look like a nerd to me" reeney saying about Monica "she looks like a movie star..like Jennifer Love Hewitt"

Reeney tells Dan "you look like your mother" and tells her that she's a "free spirit" and many times his friends you talk to her before him...

Pivture talk ensues....."sure you don't want anything"...Michele gets up to feed the fish....."you have your own bathroom Dan" Reeney says...

Reeney keeps drooling over Monica.."she's a beautiful girl....you must have something else going on besides your smile"[a little ass kissing goes a long way or does it}

Reeney still going on..Dan "we all know Monica's watching the internet"..Jerry asks what they post.....Dan "everything but the diary room"...Keesha wonders how it works.....

everyone staying planted up there for alone time with Dan keeps asking about pics and the stories behind them.. {it may be a long night]

12:38 BBT

Memphis is the first to leave Dan's HOH because he was called to DR..Reeney still going on about Monica say to her dan will leave BB "as a man".......[her lipstick has turned brown}

Dan still trying to unload his snacks on them but he has no takers..Dan asking if he's ever heard "weezer" to Ollieand Ollie says maybe he has to hear it...

talking about how good "the IBC" stuff is really good

Reeny talking about.....you guessed it "Monica" going over the letter...reading excerpts aloud......"ooh girl... you go girl"

Everyone still firmly planted up there....Keesha makes the first move "I'm going downstairs..congratulations"...everyone hugs and congratualte Dan and finally leave.....before reeney leaves she talks about monica...telling her "no worries"..as everyone exits Dan tells them to "come visit"

12:46 BBT everyone gone "that was all nice and lovey dovey but game on" Dans says..

Dan gets his spyscreen going..his gatorade out hits the bed with his letter...

12:51 BBT

Michele and Reeney in bathroom getting ready for bed...{feeds are really messed up tonight}

12:53 BBT Audio and video a mess.....Foth sounds while video goes in and out on the feeds...

{i'll wait it out for a few}

Archived