August 21 & 22 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:00 PM BBT Jerry just asked Mike if he can go in and get some towels-FOTH

Jerry was allowed to get towels and he, Keesha, and Renny have wrapped up in them and are still sitting on the bench watching. Michelle is talking quietly to herself, almost like a daydream, "nice and warm, nice and warm."

Keesha says she wanted to stay on a while, Jerry says he just isn't flexible at all. They both agree it is harder than it looks.

7:07 PM BBT Jerry says he can't believe Memphis is still up there as big as he is versus the little seat. Memphis does seem to be twitching more than the others and he keeps leaning far back to stretch out his back. FOTH

7:10 PM BBT Jerry is tossing Dan and Memphis some of the balloons and they are tossing them at the windows. BB slams em again. Memphis jokes "that's what you get for hitting my window".

7:15 PM BBT More swinging and slamming, more rain, and Memphis says "water tastes like shit" FOTH again.

Back at 7:20 and the four (Dan Memphis Ollie Michelle) still up and staying strong. More swinging, slamming, and rain and Keesha says it's like being a human pinball.

Apparatus made some very loud strange noise. HGs said it was like a total body slam.

7:25 PM BBT Rain stops, dan lowers his hood, Ollie looks really cold.

Danny looking a tad dejected.

( sings " Just a shwinging " )

airplane going over

All look BORED

Asking how long they've been up. Almost 2 hours.

No one looking too bad. Michelle looks like she's in her 'mode'.

airplane

7:30 PM BBT 4 Monkeys not talking. Very quiet. Jerry says he is looking forward to food and that this comp slows circulation in the legs. Dan breaks the quiet asking how long they think they've been up there. Jerry tells them the time so he estimates 1 1/2 hours. Changes it to almost 2 hours.

7:34 more slamming and rain and Dan says "they put some heat on that one...hardest one yet." They are in agreement that the slamming against the wall is getting harder. Jerry says "how can they feel anything, I'd say by now their whole body would be numb" Renny keeps saying "whoooow" as they hit the wall very hard. The HGs on the bench shriek with each slam. Michelle says "not face forward please"

7:40 bench warmers not saying much anymore. Dan says he can hear a difference in the apparatus "a second chirp" when they get a good slam "you know they mean business"

7:43 PM BBT Michelle keeps says "shit". The rain is back off and on again and the slamming is pretty relentless, sometimes more harsh than other times.

7:47 Michelle down. She lays on the ground for a bit stretching her legs. She's obviously sore. She says when she came down her leg got caught in the net. "Just about pulled my fucking leg off." 3 monkeys left: Ollie, Memphis, Dan

7:50 PM BBT Renny goes inside to change. Keesha and Michelle go inside also. Dan comments "they went inside, thanks for the support". FOTH

7:56 PM BBT Keesha and Michelle are in the shower. Michelle says she is surprised Dan was allowed to wear the raincoat. She wishes she at least had some pants on. Meanwhile, guys getting slammed outside again with no spectators or cheerleaders to talk them through it.

8:01 PM BBT 3 guys all quiet. No talking. (none of which have had HOH yet, so this may be a long comp)

8:05 PM BBT Jerry and Renny are back outside. Renny is dry now, dressed warmly, and eating in front of them. (How Rude-FTB1974)

8:10 PM BBT Michelle has joined them back outside and no one is encouraging the remaining 3 monkeys. Jerry just wants some fresh coffee. Michelle points to the net where her leg got trapped. By 8:15 Keesha is back outside and all she is doing is complaining about Jerry. Rain is on again off again, but the slamming has ceased for a while now.

8:20 PM BBT Michelle gives a lame "way to go guys" and Jerry says "wow" also lame. Memphis asks for more balloons from Jerry and is aiming at one of the monkeys on the wall. Michelle and Keesha think one of the camera guys is good looking.

8:25 PM BBT Trivia again Feeds back at 8:33 PM and 3 remaining monkeys hanging in there but really look beat.

8:40 PM BBT Not much going on. Monkeys silent. Benchwarmers chit chatting. Renny says Dan looks like one of the comedians from Laurel and Hardy. Michelle tells the guys she is going to make them some chicken nuggets later.

8:55 PM BBT The guys look like they couldn't possibly be any wetter. The wall banging is intermittent, but pretty regular. They are hanging in there and have not had any attempts at making deals thus far.

8:06 PM BBT Memphis is down. He is just laying there. He tells the others to be careful when they fall. When asked if he is okay he says "well, I'm not dead." Jerry urges him to take a hot shower because of his chills.

8:12 PM BBT BB calls out "Hey Memphis" and we get trivia. Probably just checking on him.

8:15 PM BBT Feeds still down but NOT ON SHOWTIME. I'm reporting from showtime until feeds return:

Ollie tells Dan "My back's against the wall man. I have nowhere to go." Dan says "you're not going up, you got nothing to worry about."

BB asked Memphis if he's okay.

Memphis said he is.

Ollie is trying to work a deal with Dan (I think Dan should drop and still fly under the radar...change of thoughts, Dan should win, if he loses, someone in his alliance goes)

9:20 PM BBT ON SHOWTIME Ollie is not giving in to Dan's offer of safety if he drops. Ollie looks solid as a rock. Ollie tells Dan that Dan has a win in his pocket and that he (Ollie) hasn't won anything. Ollie says something about trust. Dan says only reason he is up there is for Monica. Ollie says "you'll see her again". Dan says "can't do it man" Ollie "you'll be here next week" Dan isn't biting.

9:25 Dan doesn't want to drop. Ollie doesn't want to drop. Dan says "This is stupid being up here. What can I give you? Ollie tells Dan he respects him. Dan says "I trust you but I gotta know" Ollie says "I promise you." Dan says "you will not go up" Basically both of them are promising the other safety but both of them want it really bad.

Memphis is in the kitchen trying to drink something hot...he's still quite shaky.

Ollie is still trying to convince Dan to drop...Dan's doesn't want to drop.

Dan's giving Ollie one more person for him to save this week. Dan first asked who else he wants to save, Ollie said himself, Michelle laughs nervously in the background and says, "himself"

Dan's asking him, "you and renny, you and michelle, you and keesha?"

Archived