Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasysurvivor.net Sign Up

Looks like they are only have public tribes this year??? No way to register a private group that I can find.

Okay All my Picks or in Right or wrong , thought I missed the early points but guess i didn't. Good luck all and sorry that CBS not letting me make our team. Maybe after the first airing they will , we wait and see. Happy Surviving ya'll

Wolf Licks

Okay, so I didn't get a chance to watch Survivor last night, but I did record it (hubby does not like Survivor, and since last night was one of the only 2 nights he had off this week, I decided to humor him). I just checked out fantasy survivor and everyone did okay, considering we really went in blind without a lot of spoiler speculation on boots.

Joe and Smooches, congrats on being the top 2 this week with well over 1000 points each! You guys suck! LOL. :party_smilie:

Thanks Sharonda! I was surprised I did so well, I couldn't find spoilers anywhere, so it was guesses. Hopefully Wolfie will start doing spoilers again or maybe Joe, he seems to do very well every year. Good luck everyone!!

I tried to join your tribe - Mortys Marvels but was unable to find it in the list. How many points does the tribe have right now so I can find it on the list or can you post the url so I can access it that way?

Thanks

Hey Jay, our tribe ID is 6868 on fantasysurvivor if that helps.

I'm in and have made my picks! Thanks for getting this up and running and allowing us to participate.

:cheers: Slainte

No problem. It's fun and we always have a good group of people participating.

I registered on fantasysurvivor site and I see all tribes but the one mentioned above (Morty's Marvels) I did a search on the page for Morty and can't find anything. Why can't I see your tribe in the list?

On CBS site I see tons of tribes but not sure exactly where the actual tribe is within the list. How many points does the tribe currently have? If I get that or abouts I should be able to pin point where abouts you are in the list.

EDIT - I figured what I was doing wrong on the fantasysurvivor site. I went to the com address instead of the net address. LOL Although I still haven't figured out the CBS yet.

Jay - on the main page for Fantasy on CBS, click on the public tribes! We're (Mortys Marvels) ranked 1008th and are located on page 202!

Okay like usual CBS maken mistakes and won't let me send invites for private tribe so we won't use that one just Mortys Marvels 2 on the public tribe . If you want to play and haven't signed up for it yet has 3 slots still open so hurry in and claim one of those spots.

As this is first week of team no points yet but we will catch up , CBS likes to screw up on this .

Guys, just wanted to let you know I'm out of town until Saturday starting tomorrow, so any questions or issues you have with the game should be directed to the TribeMaster. If it's a general question, I'm sure Joe, Wolfie, or one of our other tribemates can answer it for you. Good luck with your picks this week, and talk to ya when I get back!

FYI, I'll also be gone Oct. 15-18 to the mountains, so I won't have computer access then either.

Well guys, tonight's the night...we find out who wins (and who wins on fantasy survivor). Looks like Joe will be taking the crown again this year unless something crazy happens. Which you never know, there are 3 picks this episode and anything can happen. The way I've played this season, I'll just be happy to be in the top 10, lol.

Good luck with picks tonight everyone, and as usual, this has been another fun season. Sorry I haven't posted as much this season; I'm graduating college this semester (graduation was yesterday), so between homework, finals and work, I've been around, just not posting as much and just barely getting my picks in (I've forgotten to do early picks for at least 8 picks this season!). My cbs team hasn't fared very well either.

Here's my picks for final 3...not based on speculation (well, a little, I do read spoilers), but just who I think will be there:

Bob

Sugar

Susie

I don't think Kenny will make it because he's made a lot of people mad, and Matty is an obvious threat though he is a good guy.

Sign in to follow this