Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasysurvivor.net Sign Up

Hey guys,

The current Morty's Marvels team is still open on the Fantasy Survivor site. I don't know if they'll close all the teams and make us start over or what. But in the meantime, I just wanted to gauge how many of you will be returning to play with us again this season, of if anyone that hasn't played before wants to join.

I'm not sure if Wolfrider is also going to have the league on cbs.com as well. If so, everyone should sign up for that one also. It's alot of fun.

Even though I have been slipping in my points each season, I will play again this season on both teams :)... Looking forward to it...

I'd still like to be in again-on both teams!

I would love to try it out (just might have to coach me, as I have never done it before)

Well looks like I am wanted for the CBS team so when it allows me to I will make the team or teams like last time since so many want to play and can only have 8 per team. I will post it here when they allow me to make them , which won't be till at very least the week the show starts. AKA when does it start again ? What I probably won't do is the weekly spoilers for the board , but you know me I will spend my time trying to puzzle it out anyway and will be more then willing to share what I think I got.

Love ya'll Wolfie

:party_smilie:Survivor starts Sept 18 :party_smilie:

With Biggest Loser 6: Familes starting Sept 16

and Amazing Race starting Sept 28

Okay Shar : Looks like the fantasy.net sight is ready to make the teams. So soon as you go remake mortys marvels post the id and pass here so I can come join you , the cbs sight not running yet but is up so I am watching it. thanks wolfie

I just checked the site and they won't allow me to make the tribe until Aug 23. So when I get it set up, I'll post here. The name will be the same, Mortys Marvels.

For those that will be new, don't worry, it's not hard. You just make your picks every week as to who you think will win immunity, who will be voted off, etc. Joe is our reigning champ, so we'll have to see if his title will be contested this season or if he'll keep the championship belt, lol.

I'll keep a thread going here also so that you can ask questions in addition to talking about the show. :party_smilie:

Arrgh! Now it's saying 8/27/08! They're driving me crazy!

It's open now! :animated_bouncy: Can someone make the Morty's Marvels team so we can begin joining?

Hey guys! I've created the tribe.

Tribe Name: Morty's Marvels

Tribe ID: 6868

I'm in...

I'm in!

There's a Wolfie in the house , I'm in.

Hey, I just checked CBS and Fantasy Survivor is up and running.

update: Okay I just noticed something weird. I'm creating my team and for the available list of players, they have a picture of Dan from Big Brother. What's up with that?

update again: they must have just set it up b/c it's not even right....I'm trying to pick my team, but it's saying execute trade.

So I guess if you played last year or if you're signing up for the first time, you can do that much at least until they go in and fix stuff. I'm going to try to email them to see if they're get the site fixed.

Hi everyone! Count me in for the fantasy league again this year. I tried to login and pick my team and tribe but it's not working. Anyone have any advise on what I may be doing wrong?? Thanks! Can't wait for Survivor to start!!!

Sign in to follow this