• renny
  3. 3. who gets evicted?

• jessie
    • memphis

jerry tell dan to go away i thought you were a nice kid

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry is not a nice old man...so insulting a good guy like Dan is meaningless...

trouble is though...that I think Jerry's words really hurt Dan because they did establish a friendship in the house. Jerry didn't have too many friends to begin with...he has one less now. stupid old coot...shuld remember it's just a game...

Hi everyone, I do not get the show til 1 am, do we know who is hoh??, sounds like a good show,lol

Lol, why was April so excited that Michelle won? She runs over like her grandma won HoH. Libra too. These people must forget what they've done prior to an HoH win. I'm sure it's asskissing with April. She's so blatantly obvious about it. Libra probably thinks she's got it in the bag that April will be gone.

Dan needs to just argue it out with everyone and get it over with. Tell them he voted how he voted and leave it at that. The new power (ugh...Libra included) will just keep their mouths shut and know that he's part of their new duct-taped 4 person alliance. Only Michelle is oblivious to it so she needs a day or two to calm down then Memphis can put some sense in her head. Jessie was toxic in the house and she'll just be ruining her own chances if she insists on doing some sort of vendetta nomination like dumbass Keesha did.

yeah, and it is pre season. Well Michelle will be gettin some get back now,lol as much as I don't like her much, she is gonna put up a cpl of those hum, a bit**es up,lolololol

ollie just told libra she was a dumb ho

Dan just needs to tell them that he was PLAYING THE GAME. This is a GAME. Just tell them that he was sick and tired of Jessie's crap and saw an opportunity to get him out, so he did. These people that are irate at him need to realize that THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME. Don't take this crap personally.

wow, who's callin who a ho? ,lololol Ollies havin all the sex in the house, and April, Ollie is PW!!!!

It was exciting. I would have liked it better if Michelle didn't get HOH but I can't have everything.LOL

Memphis said that he wished they can go in the yard. Libra said "they won't open it up, they are looking for more action, but I will listen to what you said" (looking at Skreesha).

So, I guess they are hoping for more fighting and the hgs have BB pegged.

I'm overjoyed that Jessie is gone............wasn't too happy about Mich getting HOH at first...........but, she might do the unexpected, which would be so much more entertaining, so I'll hold my doubts for now.

Archived