Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah "Go Cheifs" and all but come one, not on BB night.

Hi Everyone -

Sugar, I like your Denny avatar too!

I almost died when she said 2nite that she had no regrets about the vacation after being away from her babies for 3 months??? I have 3 little ones under the age of 5 and it's hard for my husband and I to go away overnite much less longer from them. As a mom I just don't get it....

If it's Keesha Libra on the block.

Who votes out who:

Dan = Libra

Renny = Libra

April = Keesha

Ollie = Keesha (because that's what April will want)

Memphis = Libra

Jerry = Whoever Michelle wants out but, I think he would prefer Libra.

If Michelle says do what ya'all want... I just want one of them gone. Then Libra is out.

If she tells them she wants Keesha out... it will be a tie and Michelle will break the tie. Memphis may be able to convince her than Libra needs to go.

Did I miss something? I didn't see the whole show... is Dan the AP again?

Ginger, I believe Dan was only AP for one week only. I thought they may select a new AP or give Dan a new assignment. So He got $20,000 for this week I believe. If they were going to have America "help" nominate nominee it would have been announced tonight. Libra will go but I think Dan will be on block too. I hope Michelle leaves next week. then April, Jerry, Ollie, leave Keesha, Memphis, Renny F3. I think tonight's HOH was so dumb.

Why does Renny put Skreesha on a pedestal....it makes me sick.

Renny is highly annoying.

Everybody's acting all sad for poor Dan. He got $20,000 for one weeks worth.....the other fools will be spending 3 months in the house for a little more than an additional half.

Keesha liked Renny when the others didn't and Renny isn't fogetting that plus, Keesha and Renny have a mom / daughter relationship. Renny must see herself in Keesha.

Pack your bag, Cobra . . . I mean libra. Looks like you'll be going to Hawaii real, real soon.

You'll be extending your vacation from your kids for at least another week. Then it's home to

diapers, dirty laundry, housework, etc.

Oh wait . . . your HUSBAND does all that, doesn't he?

Heck, we don't really know oldguy. She said they send the kids to daycare so maybe they have a housekeeper and cook too. :animated_scratchchin:

She must have a housekeeper because she doesn't pick up pacifiers or kids toys. Remember she said that last night.

She doesn't like to cook either so she must have a cook.

I would love to see that blonde vapid b*tch rotting away in the jury house with no male companionship to listen to her chomp on chips and hear her annoying "mmmm-HMMM!". Sadly, not exactly a bunch of rocket scientists in that house...theyll end up booting Libra over Keesha, but at least theyre cutting off one from the two-headed dragon...that works for me.

Renny must see herself in Keesha.
Yup, both have screechy voices!

Skreesha can't be trusted and Renny is the only one who doesn't see it.
Renny is Keesha's bitch.

As much as I dislike Libra, I dislike Keesha more. I hope Keesha goes first.
I also completely agree!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name