Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

Some of the reason they're blaming Libra for everything last night is because according to Michelle... When Libra and her had their one-on-one Libra took credit for getting Brian, Steven, Angie and Jessie out.

Now I didn't hear this convo myself so, I don't know the context. On one hand I can see Libra bragging but, on the other hand I can't see her saying anything that would add to the heat.

When Michelle conveyed this convo to Keesha, Renny, April, Ollie, Memphis (not all at same time) She was saying that she can't believe that someone with no power in the house could pull off controlling every eviction.

Granted we know that it was Libra AND April that wanted Angie out because she was going after them... not Keesha. And, Keesha was responsible because she wanted her out for jealousy reasons.

And, Steven went out because Jerry listened to Michelle, Memphis, Libra and April.

Brian went out because of Libra (and she got the rest of the group together) so... she should have credit for that one.

And, then finally... it was really Keesha that managed to get Jessie out.

Sooo... Libra made herself an even bigger target last night... IF what Michelle says she said, she said. Does that make sense... :lol:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is no more criticized than others. It was constant Jessie bashing before he went and constant Angie bashing before she went. They are constantly bashing Jerry from the beginning of the game.

I don't like any of these people, so it's unbaised opinion, but I really don't think she has received anything more than the others who were criticized.

i do think her yelling often was after being confronted with yelling. i think people do things to her[sticking finger in face, yelling shut up] they might not do to others. i really think angie out was keesha's thing...libra would've preferred jessie. w/ lib talking to mich, i saw lib admitting she wanted out who she voted out, keesh and april said'libra made us'.

I'll check around and see. My guess, a one way ticket to Aruba? Just a joke! I'll let you know here if I find out. She may be afraid to talk about it since the HG all dislike her. I didn't like her game play but she is a human being just in a weird situation.

I read somewhere (I think the live feed updates) that she won 5 designer outfits.

April won the outfits. The good news is... since they are for April...

Today they are worth about $10,000.

Tomorrow they will be worth $20,000,.

By next week, those outfits will be as good as second place at $50,000 to $70,000.

Oh yes... and after the dinner talk tonight... Libra moved up again in my list. She's not at the bottom and I can see the human in her. I don't like some of her choices. They would not be my choices. I don't like her personality as far as needing to be in control... but she isn't as evil as I once thought.

Some of the reason they're blaming Libra for everything last night is because according to Michelle... When Libra and her had their one-on-one Libra took credit for getting Brian, Steven, Angie and Jessie out.

I watched the Libra/Michelle chat HOH night. I didn't get the feeling that Libra was admitting that she was the catalist in first 3 evictions, but she damn straight wanted Jessie out. I did think that the way she was wording things could be misconstrude, and Michelle caught it and ran with it.

Michelle is stretching their conversation just like she is stretching the banner...IMO

Libra is drunk and getting loud. Talked to Ollie and now she is pissed because April and Keesha are talking.

Libra is throwing Keesha under the bus. (and backing up over her)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name