Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

But I really can't see Keesha and April hooking up in an alliance with each other to go to the final 2?

These two are on again and off again...They will eventually work together....If Ollie leaves, then April would start warming up to Keesha if Memphis leaves...then Keesha would warm up to April....They are feuding, but their feuds change like the wind... With Renny taging along...

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get thee gone Libra...don't let the door hit ya...

I hope it stays true

-Kyo

Next week or the following, it is going to be Keesha's turn...I dont see her making it to the end...And I like her too. I see Memphis and maybe Jerry making it to the end

I will say this, If Manchelle gets to close to Memphis...Keesha will squash that and send Manchelle packing! GO Keesha! I am sorry, but I like Keesha, April, and LIbra.. I hope they can remain friends after this...

Maybe Libra is looking forward to sequester house all to herself, especially if it's in an exotic location.

I know!!! She is glad to be getting out of that house...She knows it is a game, and I dont think Manchelle will make it to the end...she is too luney...Next week, I see if Keesha team wins HOH it is April and Ollie on block and Dan or Jerry as a back up in POV...Ollie and April is HOH...Keesha and Memphis...on block Dan and Manchelle as back up... Both are believe to be strong players.... Either way Dan maybe screw because of people believing he is AP...He doesnt play it off well,,,being sneaky is not in his character...that is a good thing because out side of the house he is a stand up guy...

I think Libra will leave with smug dignity. She won't say anything, she'll just leave and give fake hugs to everyone.

I hope not..go off with a bang!!! Let Manchelle know that she still has won..and after BB she plans to take her trip and thank April for the $1000

Ok I am now caught up from where I lasted posted yesterday ( sorry for the long replys to my own post, but I kept doing fast reply so I couldnt edit to one), Libra is leaving, hate to see her go, but she is not walking out the house with nothing...Manchelle please realize this :cookoo: Now the one I see to beat is Memphis... Keesha is not laying low and is letting her emotions take over... He is playing cool.. Dan is the only person in the house Memphis approach for final 2...The rest approached him...If Keesha lays low and watch like Memphis than she might have a chance... Jerry might make it to the end...because everyone figures he is a waste nomination... Dan is making mistakes..because he cant be sneaky..he gives himself away... April and Keesha are 2 paranoid...Manchelle is just luney and paranoid... Renny I hate to say this, but she is going to be her own casuality of BB putting herself out for Keesha.. Out of the Ollie and April alliance... Ollie might go just for being nieve thinking Renny and Jerry wouldnt put them up... I see Memphis winning this... Dan siding with Manchelle might be his downfall too..she is Luney :cookoo: ...he needs to back away...

I've never quite understood how some houseguests have lauded Libra for being a great mom. [The one that's immediately coming to mind is Renny's comment the night of the feast, though there have been others] They've only known this woman in the context of the house where she is child-free. Just exactly what are they basing this upon?

I don't believe they're being sincere. They're looking for something nice to say and they know that people were frowning at and perplexed by a woman ditching her baby twins to be on a reality show. It offers itself up to make nice with.

I've never quite understood how some houseguests have lauded Libra for being a great mom. [The one that's immediately coming to mind is Renny's comment the night of the feast, though there have been others] They've only known this woman in the context of the house where she is child-free. Just exactly what are they basing this upon?

The HGs are no different than us.

April and Keesha made a Final 2 deal early in the game. And until one evicts/ nominates the other, I believe they will stick to it.

Francis it wasn't much of a final 2 deal if one or the other evicts/nominates the other?

Now if someone else nominates /evicts one of them, it would be a different story.But if they nominate/evict each other where is the F2 deal?

I think the keesha april F2 is WAY over,on both of their parts. I just don't see them working together from here out, but that is just my take on it.

I dont think anyone of us know what type of mother Libra is nor do I understand why we would comment but thats just me

I think she stinks as a BB player and hope she's on her way out it's just too bad she couldn't take Jerry with her

I really really hope that Libra tells Keesha today that April, Ollie and Jerry tried to get Dan for the 4th vote to evict her. I would love to see the fallout from that.

Please Libra as a parting gift do that for us...... AddEmoticons00949.gif

Marty the one she really needs to tell is michele. Michele might not beleive it if keesha came to her with that info!

But it would have to be on the way out,because Libra hasn't really completely given up,and would never let that out, until she was for sure headed out the door!

Joy I stole the kitty from Misha. She has a bunch of cute ones. Help yourself. AddEmoticons0094.gif

Libra should get Michelle and Keesha together and tell them both! tee hee

GSN, if you read my post, I said that UNTIL one evicts/ nominates the other, I believe April & Keesha's final 2 deal is still in effect. This is MY opinion from MY take on what happens in the house. If you do not agree, that's fine. I (me, Francis, not speaking for anyone else) think that most of the "fights" between Keesha and April are pretty fake. They are cut from the same cloth, so to speak. I think they know what the other is doing ti get further in the game.

If Libra tells Keesha that April tried to vote her out, Keesha's response would be, "But she still evicted Libra, didn't she?" Keesha would believe it was Libra's lie or that April just said it to make Libra fee better.

From watching the feeds it is very apparent to me that April and Keesha are never going to be friends again. One of them will be gone most likely next week or the week after anyway. April has the biggest target on the back right now.

When I've heard April talking, any deals she had with Keesha ended when she evicted Jessie and not Memphis like April wanted.

Michelle really wants Libra out, she thinks that Libra was the mastermind behind Jessie's eviction and the fact that she is second in almost every competition. If Michelle really knew that it was Keesha and not Libra that switched the votes (with America

April only evicted Libra for one simple reason,she couldn't get the VOTES to turn it around. They couldn't convince Dan to go with them,so Libra goes out the door.

I don't for one second think the plan, which April hatched,would have been aborted if they had been able to get Dan on their side. Had they convinced Dan,

April would be sending Keesha packing this week!

I dont think so Jem...Manchelle really hates Libra...If she found out the truth, I dont think it would have made a differents.. I kind of want Libra to go...I dont want her owing Ollie and April and have to side with them...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name