Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

SHE NEEDS A BREAK? a BREAK from what? Being away from her kids for the summer? I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt earlier, she may have a great support system at home and all might be well BUT her $5K a month salary and her absentee parenting is not garnering my sympathies. P.S. I would also watch her if she stays in the house this week, I think she's going to flip and go on the side of Ollie and April...just a hunch. As I see it, Michelle will be odd man out very soon.

I think she is putting on aires for show only...BS or not she is bragging that she still got it going on even when this game is over..because she knows she is not well liked...It is like saying,,,I am going to be ok regardless of this game...You guys are not going to hurt me, I dont need the money... I agree she and hubby's basic expensive are 10K they have to pay 2 housekeepers, salary...Jerry already commented that they live on the ritzy side of the streets... Her hair style is asymetric bob..she just needs a perm and I dont blame her for not using over the counter perms bb will provide because that lye can damage your hair that is why I stop using over the counter perms..Now I pay $75-80 dollars getting my perms (salons hwy robberies but we need them) Notice these next couple of days she is going to be selling herself that all is good in her world and she is going to be selling it hard because she doesnt want anyone to think anybody got the best of her...Especially Manchelle! Remember when she gave Keesha some good advice...Dont let them see that they got to you ....I think she is following her own advice..

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like Libra to stay this week only to stick it to Manchelle...That girl is Luney...Last night they didnt show the Luney side of her..I figure they got too much footage of that already.... She would go over the deep end if Libra stayed...Sleep with one eye open.. That girl is nuts...

Libra might want to go home now because of her...all them gold diggers are knocking on his door wanting to help babysit.. :mbabe:

Yes I think Manchelle will never forget how April put Jesse up in the first place, then refused to let Jerry use it. April has tried to make it sound like the others did it all. But April put Jesse up and wouldn't take him down. Keesha put Jesse up and managed a grand slam to keep him in the house. April was "disrespected" as HOH because she has no real leadership abilities (outside of a whorehouse orgy); at least Keesha managed to keep her gang properly herded!

IMO, keeping Libra over Keesha would help more than just Libra. Dan, Michelle and Jerry would certainly benefit from her ever present target. She is a great scapegoat for things that happen in the house, whether she deserves the blame or not. If Libra goes, Team April/ Ollie may join with Team Keesha which means bye-bye to Jerry, Michelle and Dan (in thar order).

But Michelle is playing with emotion and would evict Libra even if it was a tie.

Where I live, 99 percent of the Wal Mart hair salon customers are African American at a very "up scale" community where our newest WM is located...on Columbia Rd. in Evans, GA. Any other Augustan's on here will verify this. I think people hair can look pretty good no matter where they go depending on how the individual takes care of her own hair.

Mod edit:... her hair cut sucks when she doesn't curl it, but I've gotten bad hair cuts at a salon before and had to wait till it grew out before getting it fixed. It wasn't at Walmart either. Edited by CeCiMom
Baiting

I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt earlier, she may have a great support system at home and all might be well BUT her $5K a month salary and her absentee parenting is not garnering my sympathies

$5k a month salary is only $1250. a week...after taxes, what? $800? Is that considered a good salary in TX?? It would be a barely liveable salary here in MA...

Well, since we are debating it I'll jump in here lol. Black people don't go to Wal Mart to get their hair done. Sparklet is 100% right, it's a chin length bob with what looks like exstensions on the sides. Just like the one Jenny McCarthy was sporting http://www.thehairstyler.com/celebrity_hai...=Jenny+McCarthy. So her style can'tbe too far off the mark.

The only issue I seee with her hair is she is in need of a serious touch up. Black folks also do NOT use flobees :animated_rotfl: . Please know that sistah's give their hair a lot of time and attention, GOD knows I do. If I were Libra I just would have had my stylist hook me up with some perm to take into the bb house lol, it could be that since she has those tracks in there she isn't sure what to do with it.

Thanks. You know, it reminded me of Beetlejuice after I did it...and thanks for going off topic for a minute here.

IMO, keeping Libra over Keesha would help more than just Libra. Dan, Michelle and Jerry would certainly benefit from her ever present target. She is a great scapegoat for things that happen in the house, whether she deserves the blame or not. If Libra goes, Team April/ Ollie may join with Team Keesha which means bye-bye to Jerry, Michelle and Dan (in thar order).

But Michelle is playing with emotion and would evict Libra even if it was a tie.

I'm sorry but I don't see how michelle or dan would benifit from keeping libra over keesha,doesn't make sense?She might want Libra out because of emotions,but as far as stratgey is concerned she wants her out also,otherwise if Libra gains control guess where Michelle is, on the block.

Libra would would target Michelle for sure,if she made it past this week.Dan wouldn't be any better off being in the April, ollie ,jerry alliance he would definately be low man on the totum pole. Plus his credibility would be totally shattered switching up two weeks in a row.

As far as keesha joining the April ,ollie alliance ,I just don't see it happening,what would that gain keesha, she would have to walk away from her Renny alliance doing that,plus she can't stand April and would have to make NICE,NICE with her! And that is something I don't see happening,that line has already been drawn in the sand!

I actually wanted to say that I think the least of Libras problems is her hair. I think her hair really looks fine, it is a short bob, with the sides a little longer than the back, remember chelskankas with one side longer than the other?? I just think Libra needs a touch up, but if she has extensions or a weave, I think it has held up well.

I definately see what the point in keeping Libra is, the target more or less would continue to be on her and not the rest of them, but it is highly unlikely that Michelle being as stubborn and stupidly controlling as she is will give in to that idea, nope I don't see it happening.

Michelle and Dan have zero to offer Keesha, but they can offer Libra a week-to-week alliance. Keesha doesn't need Dan, Michelle or Jerry. As it stands she has the majority on her side. If Michelle and Dan offer Libra an opportunity to stay in exchange for not targeting them should she get HoH, I think Libra would take it. Libra could always out up April and Ollie, with Memphis as a backup.

Keesha and April will play nicey-nice until they are in the final 2. I'm sure there's mutual jealousy, dislike, affection, etc. But when one needs the other, the other will be there. Unless Ollie is nominated, April will always vote to keep Keesha. Unless Memphis is nominated, Keesha will always vote to keep April. These two are much stronger together, and they both know it. They also know that whenit comes to the final 2. They cannot beat anyone except the other.

Good post. April also knows against Ollie he would get the big money and she April would never see him again after the Wrap Party, when all her beaus show up.

There could also be between April and Keesha mutual "infections" (not from each other but from the men in their lives).

April/Ollie/Jerry are planning to try to get Dan to vote to go against Michelle and keep Libra in the house.

I'm not sure how that aligns with the theory of April & Keesha playing nicey-nice.

Michell hates Libra and would never offer her a deal, especially after today.

:animated_scratchchin: I have said this before I am not a Libra fan. I want her home with those children. This is just MHO, BUT it seems a bit funny how when we were all bashing Libra's parenting skills or lack there of it was ok. Even though it has NOTHING to do with the game. However, once the topic turns to hair it's :offtopic: . These people are on TV and unfortunatley they will be picked a part. Funny thing is, this time I am actually not criticizing her this time :shocking: . Oh well, I am just saying.

I see what you are saying, phone. I, personally haven't commented one way or another on her parenting. However, I think Libra brought her parenting into it and it has been discussed/fought over in the house , therefore open to discussion. I also think commenting on her hair, makeup..etc (like we do with the rest of the house) is fine as long as you are not flaming/baiting fellow posters..jmo

Francis,

I'm really trying to understand your logic,and you may be RIGHT.

But I really can't see Keesha and April hooking up in an alliance with each other to go to the final 2?

Keesha right now does NEED Dan,Renny,Memphis,and Michelle.

If Dan wanted to he could hold Keesha hostage with his vote to keep her..Michelle could do the same as the tie breaker.

What would Dan gain by keeping Libra that he can't get from Keesha.

And Michelle definately has nothing to gain by keeping Libra,but she can leverage it with keesha (who she seems to like) ,so as she wouldn't be on the block by libra if she stays and gets HOH. Without any deal Michelle would not have to worry about being put up next week at least by the KMRD block.

But to me the bottom line is, if it stays the same,the house alingned like it is as of now, keesha ,memphis,dan, and renny if HOH would put up April/Ollie period.

If April ,Ollie or Jerry is HOH they will put up Keesha and Memphis.

So what is the advantage of them siding to keep Libra at this point?

You said April will always VOTE to keep Keesha, at this very moment she(April) is trying to put together a PLAN to kick Keesha out the door this WEEK!

You have to make it to the FINAL 2 to be able to beat the person sitting next to you.

Off topic is in the eye of the beholder. And the other BBHG's have had their hair commented on and I didn't see anyone running out complaining about that. Now ask yourself why that is.

Libra's EXIT speech ought to be interesting. I'd love to see the audience do the wave when she steps out though.

smirk snicker grin

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name