Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

ollie called her a DUMB HO

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in the HOH room, when they were trashing everyone, he called Libra a black Gumby... I cant stand him. Ever since he went to Dan in week 2 or 3 and told Dan it was him and Dan to the end...All awhile still sharing April's Bed and letting her fight their battles by herself. The reason why he got off the ledge is because no of the people were going after him. But they were going after April and he still didnt care he jumped off. I can go on but I wont.

Watching the feeds and BBAD last night seeing Libras face I think she may be sorry for going with Keesha. Renny came in the show a little off until she got her meds and now it seems like Keesha may be off her meds. Seems Keesha plays more on emotion then anything else and doesn't care to much about losing and I think Libra is noticing that she may have picked the nutty side of the house and now may be out because of it. (I can't stand Libra still and I think it's funny the way she sat there with a look on her face when Keesha was talking like uh oh what did I do)

I will agree with Jersey. After Libra fought last night and went into the room, Skreesha was very quiet about things. I think Libra might have taken this as a betrayal, because usually after fights they're bashing the ones they fought with. Then later on when Skreesha began to talk, it was all very low key. If I picked up on it, I'm sure Libra did too.

Then Libra said she was going to go and congratulate Michelle "because I can do that" meaning she could be phoney about it, but I really think Libra might have been sorry she burned a few bridges. Just my opinion and interpretation of the whole situation.

Libra says she won't campaign against Skreesha. Also asking that she don't get ignored by everyone (hmmmm...she knows the saying "what goes around comes around" I guess)

Let's see this is Friday, by Monday she'll be campaigning against whoever she's up against. JMO

I hope she goes on the block this week and is voted off. She reminds me of a woman that I worked with and it's giving me terrible flashbacks :wacko: She would do exactly the same thing that Libra does start yelling if anyone critized her or corrected her and she also blamed everyone else for her shortcomings.

The scalliwag term that Libra keeps bringing up...I keep thinking...what's the big deal?...isn't it just a pirate? :pirate_new:

after looking in the urban dictionary...it says its a ho and a skank. learn something new everyday I guess...doesn't sound that bad to me though. I think if someone called me a scalliwag I'd laugh at how ridiculous that insult is...

Why take a fun word like "Scalliwag" and turn it into "ho" and "skank" - what's the matter the words "ho" and"skank" aren't they good enough?

I hope no one messes with the word "lollygagging" it's one of my favorite words.

Libra's new game...go to each player and tell them how she is getting voted off and the others are in good positions. It's going to be another long week.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name