Libra - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Libra is resigned to leave. She is convinced she is going to sequester and she said she is fine with that.

She can sit on her ass the rest of the summer in sequester. If she was so done why didn't she leave last week and go home to her kids? humm

Sure luck plays a big part but I'm starting to think Keesha may have a plan. She did a good job of manuvering the past to weeks. Having everone vote with her for Angie. And getting on Memphis good side, when no one else saw to do that. Them she brought in the majority to get rid of Jessie. And I don't think Keesha is on Michelle's hit list right now. Tho I could be wrong.

Oh I just remembered this is Libra's thread, sorry folks.

LOL there is always plenty of cross thread discussion, and it all affects Libra right now, so I say it's all good - but who asked me? :animated_rotfl:

I rather thought Libra would be a fighter if her butt were on the line. She might still be, but so far, not so much.

so, Ollie calls Libra a Ho and a scallywag... I don't no what the latter is but he was out of line. She may have lied or voted Jessie out but i believe his misses is the ho.

A "scallawag" is a term coined in the South after the Civil War. A Carpetbagger were Northerners who came South to rip off impoverished Southernors. A Scallawag was a native Southernor who joined the Carpetbaggers to rip off poor Southernors. Ollie is about as bad as Libra, only he's even more two faced and totally dependant on April.

Man, I am loving this Memphis, Keesha,Libra, Renny and Dan alliance... If Memphis can pull it off and save them He deserves the money.

He told Libra to lay low and keep her cool this week. Dan to just to lay low, Keesha stay out of the way because he was going to try and take care of everything. Right now he has Michelle's trust and she is listening.

Memphis making sense, Those 4 (KLRD) are not a strong alliance but April, Ollie (I cant stand him) and Jerry are tight. In otherwords you 4th in their alliance and first to go. When she calms down she might start playing the game.

I do like the way Libra is handling it...She knows it is just a game and is goes this week, she had a blast and see them in sequester.

On a personal note, I hope that once this game is over, that everyone put aside their differences, and get along outside the house. I do hate all this fighting, it is good for ratings, but when you go there because you are angry, words are said and cant be taken back.

Libra will go up...Memphis was busted by Michele talking to them so his influence just dropped to nothing....so she's screwed unless she wins POV and even if she does..then Keesha's gone which is just as good to me.

Hope not Keesha!!! I was just running back BBAD where Ollie, Jerry, April are in HOH BR bashing the heck outta Dan. He could be target but Libra can leave. Meanwhile, what man can Michelle now fawn over and live her life through now?

Memphis could just spin it that he was trying to create an opportunity. "Hey, Michelle, I've got a crazy idea. You realize their alliance split their vote, right? We could totally lure some of them to our side!" That's about all he can do.

Otherwise say go ahead and put up Libra but make your second nomination count. Then if she isn't cool with a new alliance by the time eviction night comes, keep Libra, kick out the pawn, then win the next HoH and tell Michelle to pack her bags for being a fool avenging Jessie's dumb ass. She can't even comprehend that Jessie was taunting them and practically begging to be kicked out. She's also so sure Dan is American's Player but won't extrapolate to realize that if it's true Jessie was hated by the viewers and she therefore might be hated by association.

I have to give creds to K/L/R for not playing follow the hoh for a change. I like that Libra said that at least she went out knowing she took someone out who was coming after her, which is true. Keesha is playing a good game. Manchelle would be stupid to overlook that this week, but if Keesha plays her cards right, Libra will take the fall. Libra's only hope is to out Keesha for being the ringleader in getting Jesse out. Who would believe her though? Even April said last night that she felt sorry for Keesha, like she thought K was Libra's tool.

She's also so sure Dan is American's Player but won't extrapolate to realize that if it's true Jessie was hated by the viewers and she therefore might be hated by association.

:animated_shocking::animated_shocking::animated_shocking: Ding! Ding! Ding! Hello is the lights on upstairs???

Nope I dont think anyone is home.. She is not even playing the game and she is killing me going on about Libra taking the trip...( I am still laughing at that btw glad she took the trip, she would have been a fool not too!) So what! If Libra goes this week, her eviction speech should be that at least I got $1000 and a trip out of this experience. I got to send someone home that was coming after me and I am sure I will have a fabulous time in sequester drinking my Margaretas and hopefully relaxing by the pool or beach.

On another tune ...I said it again this is just a game...Ollie was way out of line calling Libra a HO. Then later on he called her (not to her face but in the HOH room with other) a Black Gumby! This man is despicable!(sp know needing in explaining I need to take spelling class101) I am sure his family and church members are real proud...I bet you he was a character before he came in the house or why else his father had to warn him not to embarass himself and the family..

But I still like how cool Libra is playing it cool. She said it best last night. There is a way of winning and losing if you lose, you lose with gracefulness.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name