Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they are allowed to talk about celebrities...they often do. I wasn't listening to the conversation though...anything good?

Also...In Julie's interview with Jessie...there was a true or false question about Paris Hilton...something about making a video about running for President or something like that...something t do with McCain comparing Obama to Paris...idk. I'm wondering if that was one of the questions for the food/luxury comp today too.

btw...the answer was true

Thanks.

Poor Skreesha...she says it's all so "stressful"

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye in the game of BB.

Skreesha is worried now about earthquakes and living in the bb house...you may not be worrying about that next week and might be in a safer part of LA.

thanks king...I hadn't seen it. surprisingly, it was actually funny .

"See you at the debate bitches!" :)

There is something I like about keesha. I really don't like anyone but Dan, Renny and Keesha today.

If i know my side is in danger, I would throw peopel to the wolves to save me and the people I want to keep around.

If i know my side is in danger, I would throw peopel to the wolves to save me and the people I want to keep around. Exactly! I really starting not to like this girl...She blows with the win. After she thinks that America doesnt like Libra!

Keesha and Renny in their bedroom talking about how they can't stand Libra, K says she's following her around, R is trying to avoid her

April is not the only person full of herself.

Renny warned Keesha when Keesha was HOH that April and Libra were out to get her (Keesha). She should have listened to her.

I think it is funny that Keesha thinks it is all fun and games (and great to stab people in the back) until it is herself. Now she is breaking down..."oh I miss my family" crap because she could get booted.

No, I don't care much for her. The little I did, went down the tubes.

Archived