Keesha - Week 5

CeCiMom

Why would anyone have been scared of Angie? Did she win a lot of comps? Was she trying to

order other people around? Did she wield a lot of power? No. The problem was she was smart,

pretty, and unassuming - so Skreesh, jealous as could be, wanted her gone and ordered her HOUSE HAGS to evict her. Mission accomplished. But that all seems so long ago. Now Skreesha's

influence is greatly diminished. She is probably second-guessing herself for working so hard to

get a non-threat evicted. Now the real threats are rising up and she's going to have to deal with

the situation.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said oldguy!!!!!

I just hope Michelle is smart enough to throw her booty on the block.

What I would really like to see is a double eviction week with Keesha going first then Libra (or April)..won't happen but one can wish....

Hi, ILD...All that big fight I read about in BB house at end of live show...will none of that ever make it on YouTube until after it is edited for CBS? If so, that's bad...Keesh is still my girl, too!

Hi, ILD, what I meant earlier re fight scene...I read a couple of weeks ago on this site that nothing on the feeds can be posted anywhere anymore. Only from CBS edits, from CBS TV version, I guess..too bad! But don't worry about Keesh she's holding up and not freaking out.

Maybe just not on this site. I've checked YouTube and can't find it. I'll check out Jokers and let you know,man! Seems like CBS would realize really good fights on YouTube only BOOST their ratings!!!!

ILD, Keesha not in my fav list, but want you to know that she moved up on my list a little. Why, because

1. She is starting to realized what a blunder she made about Angie (yes, she did say she made a mistake with that last night on feeds, heard it with my own two little hearing aides).

2. Her questioning herself about her alliance with April when she knew from the get she didn't like her (stating that out loud as well).

3. Finally Keesha when with Michelle said she was after someone, but would not name names, didn't bash April or Ollie like they did her. She could of done a job of bashing with the alone time she had with Michelle last night but she didn't. Kudos for that the way I see it.

I did here her say her new version again of why she got rid of Angie again last night. She did it to protect her alliance. She did to to protect April and Libra.

I call bullshi+ on that one. :animated_scratchchin:

I have to say she was more calm and rational last night and it as a nice change.

Archived