Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

I guess when BB goes for these women with big personalities, alpha females they end up with a house full of obnoxious women. Jeez, the only one in the bunch I enjoyed listening to on the feeds was Angie. She had more sense than all of them put together IMO. Now we have to listen to Michelle acting like a banshee all week? There may be less feed watching in this house for a week. If she continues to act like she did last night I really don't think I can tolerate it.

I hope she enjoys her week as HOH. I have a feeling she won't be there much beyond two weeks after leaving the confines of that room. ;)

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night on the feeds she said she will put two friends up .... let them battle each other, you all do your thing on how you want to vote... she wants a 3-3 so she can KICK Libra out herself! She even did a high karate kick to show how she will do it!!

That wouldn't work Fly because Renny would go RIGHT to Keesha and tell her everything and then with Keesha's big mouth she'd go to Libra.

Renny LOVES Keesha. She would never go for it.

...and yeah, if Libra is up even her own team wouldn't shed too many tears. Libra is gone this week unless Michelle is really stupid and pulls a Howie or Libra wins PoV.

put up keesha and memphis

since memphis feels need to campaign for keesha

Id be smug too if I had to put up with Keesha's arrogance during her HOH reign or some idiot who took my vacation instead of taking letters from home! Go Michelle!!

I don't understand why people are upset with LIbra about this...her kids are too young to write a letter. She probably had an understanding with her husband to take certain prizes. She WON the game (Michelle was the second one out) Why shouldn't Libra take the trip? Michelle thinks she's entitled just because she happened to get the trophy with the trip in it!

Also, Michelle's comments about Libra in the diary room were HORRIBLE and uncalled for.

I'm NOT a fan of LIbra's...but i understand why she took the trip.

I just truly cannot stand this girl. She was seriously tripping about getting that trip taken away from her. Her behavior was completely uncalled for. It's a game, and you didn't seriously think that as the second player out you were actually gonna hold on to the trip to Hawaii did you? I would have done the something and gave her my a#% to kiss to boot. Hell, every man for himself.

Don't get me wrong I am NO Libra fan nor will I even be, I want to send her home back to her babies. BUT if Michelle is gonna call people names make sure you are using the correct names. Yes I have called Libra's parenting skills into question several times, but the other names she used in her DR were uncalled for especially from someone that is rumored to have been a stripper/boxer in a gentleman's club. She is so gutter that it isn't even funny. She would have had a better shot had she not teamed up with that walking idiot target Jessie. Yeah she might send Libra home this week, but the bottom line is as Libra walks out that door and into sequester she is taking that trip to Hawaii, her cut of the $10,000, and the ohhhh so sweet pleasure of having had a hand in getting Michelle's other half Jessie out the door. So all in all and the end of the day Michelle nor Libra will win the game, but at least Libra has something to show for her time in the house lol.

Oh and yes IMHO she is VERY manly.

i can understand her being upset

imagine being in a ticket line for 8 hours you are about get to ticket booth after 8 hours

then just when you are about to get you ticket

the ticket teller say sorry we are closed etc.....

wasted 8 hours

Manchelle is being ridiculous...she is not even playing the game...Memphis tried to tell her that Ollie April and Jerry are a true alliance and you need to break them up...Manchelle's response" But those 4 kicked out Jessie" Does she know next week she is not going to be HOH! All she can say in the HOH is that skank B*** choose trip over letters what kind of.. all I got was unitard (Still laughing my A off LMAO btw. Why is she still harping on that! She mentioned that about 3 or 4 times last night why does she feel entitle to the trip...The rules stated do not get comfortable with the gifts because someone can end up taking it....Memphis and Jessie didnt pitch a fit when the veto was taking away... What would it accomplish, Libra still gets the vacation, $1000, and gets a second vacation in sequester wear she could relax and drink all the margaritas she want and still laugh at Michelle... If Michelle really wanted to do some damage to Libra..she should have worked hard in getting her out the house before sequester Instead of her allliance doing the dirty work! Next week if she goes she put herself in that position 1. by siding with an idiot who was baiting people to vote for him and trying to be his avenger instead of playing the game!

sparklet some good points. Michelle needs to get away from Ollie, April and Jerry. Put April and Ollie up and I hope everyone makes sure April leaves. She is too strong at physical comps. Ollie and Jerry will be weak. Then I think everyone will go after Libra or whoever.

Why is Manchelle so forgiving when it comes to April? Hello?? April put Jessie up. April could have gotten the Veto and used it. April could have gotten Jerry to use the Veto...April is responsible for Jessie's eviction, not Libra, Keesha and Renny. Libra, Keesha and Renny voted to evict the person who was coming after them. Wouldn't Michelle do the same?

If Michelle would put her emotions on the back burner for half a second, she would see that April is a huge threat in the house. She and Ollie have an alliance that isn't going anywhere. If Michelle thinks that an alliance with April and Ollie will get her past third place, she's dumber than I thought.

Michelle should also really consider Dan, as he was the swing vote. Although Memphis' claim that he cannot trust Dan is complete BS, Michelle has commented Dan is shady.

sparklet some good points. Michelle needs to get away from Ollie, April and Jerry. Put April and Ollie up and I hope everyone makes sure April leaves. She is too strong at physical comps. Ollie and Jerry will be weak. Then I think everyone will go after Libra or whoever.

Thank you Marty! I agree! She is too caught up in her own emotions.

then next week michelle would be out

I agree with going after April and Ollie and make sure April leaves. She will kick ass in the final physical comps. As much as I dislike Libra and Keesha I would love to see the April and Ollie alliance split up.

Yeah because next week, if the others get HOH, they are going to throw Manchelle under the bus so fast to save their own... Jerry is going to pick a fight with her or April to save himself.. That is his game! I said that week one.

Archived