Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB needs to get her butt in the DR and ask her how she feels about April putting Jesse up and guaranteeing his safety, and then not being able to do so. AND, they need to ask her if she is still mad at Libra for taking that trip to Hawaii out of her hands. Plant those seeds BB and get her feeble mind off of hating Dan.

Michelle is one badass gangsta bitch! :animated_rotfl:

she is killing me right now with her badass self stomping around and flailing her arms about ....:naughty:

It's also hysterical how Jerry has become her new best friend....he's the biggest suckup in the house...April is out...Michelle is his new ass to kiss.

April may have put Jessie up but let's face it, she lost her whole alliance trying to get memphis out over Jessie, sure it was for her own gain but still, if I were Michelle I'd be much madder at Libra, Keesha, and Dan

memphis did use libra and Keesha for his own gain. it's possible he could go back in a genuine alliance with Michelle. On the other hand week by week he'll probably float to whoever is boss!

I am really not going to like a whole week of "this is for Jessie". He's gone, get over it, everyone needs to play for themselves. Michelle will put Dan up "for Jessie" but he really should not even be a threat to her. People are crazy & play emotions and that is part of the dame too.

I think she should put up Keesha and Libra... if one of them comes off the block then put April up. No matter what... one of hags is getting EVITCTED!!! :D

Well if she'd pull her head out of her butt, she'd know that Memphis is still on her side, but he had to do what he could to save his own arse. If she gets rid of Libra, she'll fit nicely into a Memphis, Renny, and Keesha alliance. They'd have the house by the gonads, IMO.

Well if she'd pull her head out of her butt, she'd know that Memphis is still on her side, but he had to do what he could to save his own arse. If she gets rid of Libra, she'll fit nicely into a Memphis, Renny, and Keesha alliance. They'd have the house by the gonads, IMO.

I don't know if Michelle can get along with Keesha & Renny.

She is on such a power trip right now...she'll be getting on everyone's nerves soon enough....

and this love for Jessie ...sickening..."I wish you were here"...barf!

Archived