Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad thing is i think she will vote with her emotions...see she is voting for jessie instead of doing whats best for herself at this point. That will be her downfall. If she puts up Libra/keesha/or dan it will even out the teams.

she does not have the chance to be HOH next week so if the other team wins she will be sunk i think.

i want memphis to win but i like michelle and she is my 2nd pick

The only thing that could possibly happen (although I doubt it) is that her head clears and she realizes that it was APRIL who put Jessie up...................but I think she's past that................she wants revenge on Libra and Dan, for sure.

and deserving so

I see what youre saying FLYNWA, but youre thinking too far along the lines..Im sure Michelle is more worried about her safety for next week instead of whats gonna happen when its down to final 3. I would at least try to thin out the herd a little before I start cutting deals...get rid of Keesha or Libra, you cant have two dominant personalities in the house and expect for your deals to stick.

I love how Keesha talks all bad ass in the other room about Michelle and her not seeing that side of her when the simple fact is Michelle could wreck Keesha with one hand tied behind her back.

This comment is voiced by many here, why you chose to single me out, I don't know, but please move on.

I won't justify my comments to you or anyone.

Have a nice day!

I know just in general, why?

I mean you continue to support the show, yet say its rigged.

Stop watching it, the ratings go down and then say bye bye to the producer.

Michelle has OPTIONS. She does not have to be in alliance with Jerry, Ollie and April. Most likely, Memphis will be stuck way up her behind this week. He does not like April & Jerry. There may be all kinds of new bonds forming this week. If anything, Michelle should be PO'ed at April! You can never promise someone safety when they are on the block. Geez, haven't these people ever watched this show?

Archived