Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you Marty I can't even remember a different HOH lol. I'm ready for an eviction and the crowning of a new HOH tonight for sure.

I hope Renny or Memphis win.

New poster here, but long time lurker. I like to watch what can I say? LOL! :animated_rotfl:

Can some one fill me in on what Michelle is doing with the Ho Ho's and Jerry. Last night and today, aside from her nutso conspiracy theories about Dan, (she's really out there) she seems to really be trying to help the Ho Ho's prep for HOH tonight. I mean, I know she is playing both sides, but I thought she didn't really like April. I don't get why she would try and help her by running through the HG's stats, not saying that it will be useful, who knows what the comp will be, but why would she offer them the help? Does she not realize that April is one of the strongest competitors and responsible for her beloved narcassistic man crush going out the door? Did something happen I am missing? BBAD two nights ago she was up Keesha's butt, now its April, I realize she is playing both sides, but why give April info you know to help her possibly win a HOH, when the entire house is gunning for her, except Jerry and Ollie, and you can get her out if someone else wins? Is she that much of a dope?

Scratch that, I know she is that much of a dope. Dan and Libra working together, she's out there.

Welcome to Morty's Elysium. What a wonderful post. I hope we get many more.

I think Michelle is really playing both sides really hard for her survival. She seems to get along really well with April and seems to have a girl crush on Keesha. Michelle loves to put the target and focus on other people like Dan who she feels is safe. If she starts trashing Keesha or the big players she is afraid it will get back to them.

Tonight will be interesting and we will see where Michelle will fall....

Thank you for the welcomes.

I think Michelle is really playing both sides really hard for her survival. She seems to get along really well with April and seems to have a girl crush on Keesha. Michelle loves to put the target and focus on other people like Dan who she feels is safe. If she starts trashing Keesha or the big players she is afraid it will get back to them.

That I get, putting targets on others, she is great at that, but why try to help April? Does she not realize April is a stronger competitor than Keesha and she will have to work harder to get her out? Why not play both sides without the help? I just don't get it. It's just another thing that bugs me about her. She could be smarter about it.

Can't wait for tonight!!! :animated_scratchchin:

Oh if Manchelle gets too close to Memphis, You can believe this...Keesha will kick her but right on out the door... She doesnt play when it comes to Memphis..Keesha wants to be the one he confides in only...

I didn't catch what Dan was telling her last night in her HOH? Was he saying that they wanted him to vote out Libra? Or that Keesha got the votes against Jess together?

And she for sure has a girl crush on Keesha. I notice that people like to be accepted by Keesha for some reason and I don't fully get why. It can't be because she's so nice because she's the most vicious when she's angry of all of them.

Dan told Manchelle that Libra has 3 people who are going to vote for her to stay and she was asking for his vote..Does she (Manchelle) want to try and get out of Libra who are the 3 wanting to keep her...

...and then, of course, bb cut to trivia. Just when things might have gotten good. Remember the days when there was actually last minute game play on eviction day? Not that that would have happened today but I can't imagine that Manchelle would keep her mouth shut about a partial, last ditch attempt at a mutiny. I'd have liked to have seen her rant.

Btw, Miselle is gwoss. (I had to get a baby talk jab in too. ^_^ )

Archived