Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

i do agree that they passed up a golden opportunity to rid libra

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't understand Libra saying as long as she makes it to sequester. If you are out the chance to win the money why would you want to spend 2 months in sequester instead of being home with twin babies.

Funny Keesha crying now claiming she is worried about the earthquake I think she is scared of the block.

Exactly Marty $750 a week means more than watching her babies do and discover new things. She wants the title of Mother but doesn't want the responsibility that comes with it and would rather sit in sequester.

today is nom

Michelle needs to calm down a bit. I understand that she's happy that she won HOH but she must forgot there is a next week also. Let's say Libra or Keesha goes this week, and Dan is the new HOH. Michelle and Jerry will try to back track and take bake everything they said.. And Jerry will kiss the ass of the HOH,...as usual..

i am pretty sure a/o will be targets next week

Michelle needs to calm down a bit. I understand that she's happy that she won HOH but she must forgot there is a next week also.

Yep, they all seem to forget that HOH only lasts one week. That's poor game play and poor strategy and a popular reason why many throw comps. Either way, she wanted correspondence from home so that alone should make her happy.

The majority of the players in the house are in the "here and now" - fools.

I hope Manchelle does whatever it takes to screw up her own game. I can't stand her gangsta/ghetto/gutter persona. Wish there was an ignore button for her. What's with the snapping fingers deal with her? I wish someone would slap the p!ss out of her everytime she tries to imitate Dani by saying "awkwaaaard." She'd be slapped about every 5 seconds. At least I can look forward to next week.

i am pretty sure a/o will be targets next week

Do you really think so? What about that oohwee hug Michelle gave April when she won HOH? It would be wonderful but too much to hope for....

kywildcat ~ she is scary. Rhode-Island-scary. I don't know what they do "next door" but they have Ghost Hunters and Michelle the Portuguese Pirahna....

post-12614-1218240245.jpg

In an unprecedented move tonight, Michelle nominates herself and Julie Chen for eviction.

Due to this drastic turn of events CBS was forced to hire a similar replacement as BB host. The new host will debut sunday night and is C-3PO. It turns out he was the third choice. Both the Daleks and Cylons refused to return CBS executives phone calls.

In other news, upon hearing of these most recent events, last weeks evictee Jessie exploded while doing squats.

If Manchelle nominates April and Ollie, it wouldn't be anything like Howie's nomination of James. How many times did April and Ollie say their deal with Manchelle was for one week only, that there was no alliance. Howie and James had been in an alliance from the beginning.

What's interesting about this season, is there are ZERO solid alliances. Even April and Ollie aren't that committed, as they have both made F2 alliances with other people. Last season, lines were drawn almost immediately. Same with Season 8, although there was some shift, later. But this group of HGs...sheesh, it's like they have relationship-ADD. The allainces actually form once one leaves the game. Keesha and Steven...wtf? Jessie and Manchelle...wtf? Kind of strange for Big Brother.

I've been reading the updates (thank you feeders!!) and I haven't seen anything about Manchelle nominating Dan. It would seem like she should have a pretty big beef with him. But she's hell bent on nominating Keesha and evicting Libra. Too much emotion, not enough common sense.

Francis, almost every single argument and conflict in the house involved either Keesha or Libra. They are the masterminds of EVERYTHING. I get it, you like them.

That doesn't mean it's not a good idea to get them out.

We go through this every year. We especially went through this in Season 8 with Dick. Everyone kept saying "no one likes him we can get rid of him at any time". Yeah, he ended up going to the end.

The bottom line is Keesha and Libra are power players and must go. Why would you get rid of someone like April who sucks at the mental comps (which most HoH comps are) and leave someone in like Libra who has almost won every single comp in the game? She's about due.

You like Libra. God bless you! That doesn't mean, however, that it's a bad idea if someone wants her out. If people continue to put it off she's going to final 2.

If Michelle would tone it down and not be so hyper, I might be able to look and listen to her but she bothers me so much.

Archived