Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

I want Jerry, Keesha, Libra and April out. I detest all four. But I think Michelle will be making a mistake if she is responsible for the eviction of either April or Keesha. Michelle does not have close ties with anyone really and needs to take out either Jerry or Libra, or possibly Dan. Those 3 don't have strong ties with anyone who will retaliate against Michelle next week. If April is evicted, her alliance will target Michelle. If Keesha is evicted, her close ties of Memphis, Renny, and to a lesser degree Libra, and possibly Dan will be after her. She has to take out someone that does not have strong ties with others. I would prefer Libra or Jerry.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If April is evicted, her alliance will target Michelle.

who Jerry and Ollie?

I still think Michelle and Memphis needs to make a new alliance and take out April.

My point was that Michelle needs to do the safest thing for her and that would be to take out Libra or Jerry or Dan, who no one likes/has strong ties with anyway. And it is possible for Jerry or Ollie to win HOH, not good, but possible.

I also think Memphis has a stronger bond with Keesha than he does with Michelle. If forced to choose, I bet he'd pick Keesha.

And then the other side will come back and put up April and Michelle.

Michelle and Memphis make and alliance with Dan, Renny and Keesha and agree to take out Libra after you get April out.

I stayed up til 7 am watching the feeds and I was shocked at how Jerry was behaving. OMG, I wanted to tell him to shut his mouth. Never thought I could say something mean about an older person but he has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle better distance herself from him this week.

I think it is possible for Michelle to get April evicted and the only ones left are Jerry and Ollie. Those 2 are useless. She can make a new alliance with Memphis, Dan, Renny and even Keesha. Memphis will be the tread holding them together. They can rid the house of Jerry, Libra, and Ollie.

It might work. Michelle is in a week alliance with only April to depend on. April will protect Ollie over her if the other side puts up Michelle and Ollie.

It really is week to week and I think it is possible to form a new alliance.

The only reason I don't think this is possible is because of Libra.

On top of that, this is a "what if" type of scenario where we don't know if it would work yet. Her current thing with April, Ollie and Jerry (with Memphis tagging along) is more assured simply for the fact that you know she's not a target next week if she stays with April and Co. unless Dan wins (maybe...still don't think he'd go after Michelle).

I always go by "who would put the person up" in each scenario.

If she evicts April, Jerry and Ollie would definitely put her on the block if she won HoH.

If she evicts Libra/Keesha, no one would put her up except maybe Dan.

Now yes, it has been said Ollie and Jerry are useless and can't win, but as we all know HoH's are a great deal of luck and either one of them could luck into it. On top of that we all know the DR and producers just LOVE to get the HoH who made a big move on the block the very next week for drama.

So I think currently her safest bet is to stay with April since she would cause the least amount of waves and have the fewest number of people wanting her gone next HoH.

I just gotta stick with the law of averages.

Michelle should keep a loose one week alliance with Ollie/April and get out Libra or Keesha. Since they expect to be nominated, she needs to play it calmly and not let it get personal against anyone. She has to keep Memphis close and wait to see who gets the next HOH. As long as she doesn't let the HOH power get to her head, she can keep herself relatively safe next week, no matter who ends up as HOH. There is enough animosity between Keesha, Libra, Ollie, April, Renny and Jerry that the target can stay off of Michelle. If she's lucky, Memphis or Jerry will get HOH and take out the April/Ollie alliance. She just has to try and remain calm. :lol:

I think it benefits Michelle to have a strong player (April) on her side now (but not later). I think the logical choice would be to try to break up the other side (and personally I would love to see a Skreesh/Libra nom). Skreesh is probably the strongest player there so attempting to get rid of her is a start. Then of course, they'll be stuck with the "fly bys" Renny and Dan who will probably be left to the back burner week after week and make it to finals.

I also think she was attempting to make amends with Dan last night by talking to him about what happened. I think she would like to nom him to get even with him, but I think she went in to clear her conscience in a way, so she can bypass him and nom Libra and Skreesha who she has been itching to get out.

Even though April was the one to really screw over Jessie in the end, she did keep Michelle safe and that alliance could carry them both a few more weeks if they can shift HOH to eachother for a while.

If the other side gets HOH, April and Michelle will both be nom'd.

I stayed up til 7 am watching the feeds and I was shocked at how Jerry was behaving. OMG, I wanted to tell him to shut his mouth. Never thought I could say something mean about an older person but he has to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle better distance herself from him this week.

I agree Joy...I've held my tongue a lot with regards to Jerry...tried at times to say nice things about him...but his behavior last night really turned me completely off to him. He said some pretty hurtful and mean things to Dan, a guy that has been a friend to him in the house. He jsut started yelling and badgering him. At least Michelle went to Dan and tried to calmly talk to him and ask him why he did it. Jerry just flew into a angry rage...vowed to be done with him. In a game like this...you've got to expect the unexpected and not burn bridges...mostly though...keep in mind that it is a game. jerry just took it too seriously and purposely hurt a nice decent guy.

Oh and guys, one more thing. Who wins BB, people who go from alliance to alliance, constantly stabbing people in the back, or people who stick with one or two people to the end.

All you have to do is look at the last four seasons to know that answer.

Every single winner the last four seasons won because of a very strong alliance and they didn't back stab people. Season 6 it was the Nerd Herd who were together the whole game. Season 7 it was Mike and Will (though will wasn't in final 2 they stuck together the whole game). Season 8 it was Danielle and her father and their cronies (I still don't count this season though because of AP). Last season those boys were bros before hos and stayed with their alliance the whole game anyway.

People who make alliances with this game with everyone and stab others in the back don't win. Just look at Brian the first day! He's gone because he made different alliances with everyone else.

If Michelle broke up her new alliance, BB has a way of making that person leave the next week. Dirty players who constantly switch alliances don't win BB. The more alliances you make, the bigger the chance is someone is going to talk because of the loose lips every season and then you're found out.

Keesha loves the sound of her own voice. There is now way she could keep her mouth shut about a Michelle alliance around Libra. As a matter of fact she'd probably go to Libra and say "HAHAHA (in her horrid screechy laugh) stupid bitch is putting up April! Two birds with one stone!"

The one person in the house Michelle evicting April benefits the most is Keesha. Keesha, for someone who has never watched this game, sure has been sliding through it hasn't she?

Keesha is the second most dangerous person in this game next to Libra in my opinion, not April. Keesha has the ties, eyes and ears of most of the house. April is hated by almost everyone. Everyone loves sweet little Keesha.

...and that's how people like Maggie win BB.

Maybe we were not hearing the same things. Michelle was badgering Dan last night. Seeing how they had all figured out he was AP, I don't get the constant shoving Dan under the bus. I'm on Dan's team. I love the show with all of its twists and turns along with all of the conflicts but Dan just seems to be a great guy.

Ginger, I have a mom with dimentia and she is nothing like Jerry. She has an exuse to be mean and and she isn't.

Ginger, senile is a good word for him.

He was so stupid and cruel last night and sickening.

I wonder how Jerry will feel if/when Michelle brings Memphis back into the fold. Didn't Jerry also tell someone he was "done" with them back when he had the fight with Jessie, Memphis, Angie & Michelle?

I just think if Michelle plants her feet in with April, Ollie and Jerry she is doomed. Since Michelle can't play the next HOH comp it is April against the house because Ollie and Jerry aren't worth a poop.

But whatever I don't care that much. I just want them to leave Dan alone. :outfitted_pirate:

Maybe we were not hearing the same things. Michelle was badgering Dan last night. Seeing how they had all figured out he was AP, I don't get the constant shoving Dan under the bus. I'm on Dan's team. I love the show with all of its twists and turns along with all of the conflicts but Dan just seems to be a great guy.

dan was swing vote that send her only true allied home

she deserves to throw him under the bus over and over

And, how is Michelle going to be in an "alliance" with Memphis and April who obviously both hate each other and want each other out (?) and Memphis and Jerry, who hate each other and want each other out (?)

Archived