Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

michelle.jpg

Hometown: Cumberland, RI

Marital Status: Single

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...elle_10/bio.php

If she were smart... after Jessie's eviction. (Not win HoH this week.) She could win BB10. Alas... she'll blow her cool and either pump up for an HoH win, which will make her a target or she'll go ballistic when Jessie leaves and make her an earlier target than the finals.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BOOT THEM BITCHES :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

damn she is talking to memphis

i am not so thrilled either.

Michelle is on her own. If she was smart and thought with her brain instead of her emotions she should put up April and Ollie..i mean does she think that one would ever pick her over the other if it ever came down to that?

i say put them both up.

but she will go with her hot headed emotions and put up Libra Keesha or Dan.

Memphis is the only one who is using his brain .

Michelle is on her own. If she was smart and thought with her brain instead of her emotions she should put up April and Ollie..i mean does she think that one would ever pick her over the other if it ever came down to that?

:animated_rotfl: I hope youre kidding. The alliances have changed, the Blair Bitch Girls have been broken up and its one side versus the other..no need to pull a Howie and put up two of your own, sorry.

i disagree.

She has the perfect opportunity to keep herself safe for the next 3 weeks at least. That would be the deal i would make to assure my safety till April/Ollie/Jerry are gone and then i would start working with someone else...like Dan or Memphis to get to the final 3 at least.

She has proven herself to be a great competitor after last week and this week.

Archived