Renny - Week 5

CeCiMom

BBAD - Renny was just saying what's the difference between saying little people and midgets. Too funny she says they love her. I don't know what's politically correct, but I don't think she's offensive. Now I suppose I'll hear from all the litte people too.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said in another post that I've never universally disliked an entire cast as I have this season. There are, however, two exceptions. The first is Renny and the second, Dan.

The first week I was startled by Renny's behavior with regard to that tussle she had with Jessie. It was just so bizarre to explode such an innocuous event into a battle of that proportion [that ultimately landed her on the block]. Yet as the weeks have gone by, I find myself really liking Renny. There is something entirely genuine about her as a person, and when she smiles she is absolutely beautiful. As far as gameplay goes, she's been in the background and yet entirely visible in where her allegiance lies. I can't imagine being caught up in a room with Libra and Keesha spinning an encounter over and over and over again, ad nauseum. Yet the ADs I watched when this was occuring, Renny was present but for the vast majority of the time, silent. She does have a tendency to get worked up when she feels her girl, Keesha, is being attacked and has lashed out. I think that her ties to Keesha could ultimately hurt her and she needs to invest more time with Memphis and Dan and not simply rely upon Keesha's ties to them to hold her in that alliance.

Dan is diametrically opposite to me on his social and political views and I'd imagined that he'd be the houseguest that I'd find most offensive. However, the opposite has occured. I wasn't expecting him to be so low key, and that has really earned my respect. His beliefs are genuine and he holds them dear without the need to convince others that his way of life is best for all. The one thing about Dan that put him above and beyond any other houseguest in my book is that he's the only one that has consistently talked about GAMEPLAY. His DR sessions have been very clear that he does have a game plan. I can't recall any other houseguest thinking beyond their nose when it comes to the game.

probably with be this year lisa bb3

do nothing then collect 500k

i really hope not

Vindaloo - well said. And welcome too. FYI (which you probably already know) Renny has a great dislike for Jerry.

What used to make me crazy about Jessie - him always saying how he should be respected - yet he was SO disresptful to Renny (from day one). Renny is old enough to be muscle heads mother. For that alone he should have always showed her respect and stopped demanding it from her (and everyone else I might add). Also when Renny woke up Jessie (the first nite in house) and he complained about it she immediately apologized, more than once. Yet, there after he kept say over over again how she owed him an apology. What the........

Thank you for the warm welcome, Shipp.

I agree completely. The development of Jessie's mind fell leagues behind that of his body. Perhaps it's my age, mid 40s, that when I meet and interact with a person that is of my parent's age, or beyond, I automatically offer them respect due to their having attained that age. Jessie was constantly tossing out snarks regarding the ages of the women in the house, often decades added in order to denigrate them. He had moments of true compassion with regard to Michelle and Dan, however, the vast majority of his time was spent in an arrogant and conceited self-banishment [eating/lounging upon the spa sofa or sleeping] and the minority of his time behaving like a little brother tattling upon his elder siblings and waiting for the sparks to fly.

I was very happy to see him hit the door, the boy needs to spend less time looking at his reflection and more looking at what's really inside himself.

* wonders if Renny's family avoids pissing her off to AVOID hearing her voice when she's upset *

Decides Renny and Keesha were destined to hang out since they both have voices that could render a cat bald at ten paces.

Archived