Marital Status: Married

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/b...enny_10/bio.php

Final 3.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

following the fools

dummy is camping out with the two loser

Still like Renny, I agree with LenRay that her and Dan are the funniest two. They also seem to try and not sit there and bash others constantly like lots of the other HG do. I hope Renny Dan and Memphis can make a deep run because they'll stir up fun shenanigans (like all teh hiding in the bed and pillow ambushes and stuff). I think people get so caught up in the drama they can forget to have fun in the house lots of the time

I noticed that Renny seemed to have a little friendship going with Michele lately. I think Michelle was really impressed with Michell's family when she saw the pictures. I don't see Renny being on anyone's target and that is a good thing.

renny says personally i think libra has a very selfish side, she cooked fried rice the other day and didnt give me any and hid it, she knows how much i love chinese......

Come on Renny is that all you got???

Not even sure why Renny does the cooking but if she want to that's her business. But, the way they put their "special orders" in kills me.

She should cook what she wants and if they eat it, good for them and if they don't too bad.

PS: Yeah, it would have been a nice gesture if Libra would have offered the "cook" of the house something she made.

Archived