Memphis - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot of people don't agree... but when I listen to Memphis talk about game I think he has the best insight into how to play the game. Most of the others are there to gain some fame or have the summer off. They don't have strategy. I do think Memphis is a smart player. He got off to a bad start through now fault of his own. thkickme.gif

he has good insight because all his dumb ideas failed before :lol:

looooooooooooooooool

Yes, erinjs. The weird thing is until yesterday I had thought Memphis was 35, which worried me cause I thought, why is this smart guy just a "mixologist"...not a bad job to do. Of course he is a model too and acting wanna be. And I heard Col. Coot saying "Memphis is such a loser." (Which I do not think). And I realized Memphis has the maturity of a 35 year old man and is a very smart player. And I hope he outlasts Col., Ollie,April, Libra maybe do an F4 w/Renny, Keesha, Dan. That would rock for me.

I know a lot of people don't agree... but when I listen to Memphis talk about game I think he has the best insight into how to play the game.

I think a lot of us agree marty...more like just a few that don't appreciate how well Memphis is playing the game. He's very subtle in his approach...and if one doesn't pay close attention to him and his conversations...I can see how his gameplay/strategy could be missed. When he speaks game, it's one on one with people...they seem to believe him and trust him...he's very calm and cool...confident. He'll lay out his ideas in simple terms so these idiots will understand how it benefits them as well...then let them run with it. I've heard Jerry refer to him as 'silent but deadly'...which he is.

(I've used that expression too...but with more to it...'silent but deadly....like a fart in church'...:giggle:)

I think ImIn hit it on the head. He is mostly quiet and very earnest when interacting with the other HG's. With the exception of his blow-up with Jerry a few weeks ago, he's been non-aggressive, but staying in touch with the game.

There's an old saying that goes . . . . "God gave us two ears and only one mouth, and we should use them proportionately!" If you watch Memphis' game play, he listens intently to what is being said to him.

Maybe it's because of his experience tending a bar, but he instills confidence from the other HG's. I've come to believe there's more to him than I had originally thought.

he was guy that wanted to get out renny and jerry before sequester because they would be annoying nothing to do with gameplay

he was guy that told jessie not to bd libra

list go on and on.......

Memphis said he use to model...

I'm surprised none of his modelling photos have surfaced...

wasnt it playgirl

could be one of the reasons he's not doing it any more...just sayin ;)

Archived