Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You Been Paying Attention? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

1. Craig (13 votes [35.14%])

Percentage of vote: 35.14%

2. Nicole (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

3. Mark (18 votes [48.65%])

Percentage of vote: 48.65%

Vote

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Sandy Springs wrote:
If they were true, they wouldn't be theories.

Look Poindexter!!! just because they are top secret conspiracy theories that the CIA doesn't want you know about, doesn't mean they aren't true. Jeez, it is not like I just go around making this stuff up!!

I've been investigating Big Foot, Area 51, Bermuda Triangle, and loc ness monster since I was 12 when I had a close encounter of the third kind. There's been huge cover-ups by the CIA to keep the mass public (and Canadians, but who cares about them, they're all cluless yahoos anyway) from knowing the truth on so many things. Most recently I have been working with a elite group people from Mensa and Hollywood to find out what really happened to the teenagers that disappeared during the filming of the Blair Witch Project. Teenagers don't just disappear in the middle of the woods like that, only crack pots and obsessed wackos think people disappear into thin air!

Nichole is the mole, but of course nobody beleives it. Just wait, we'll see who knows what they are talking about, and who doesn't. animated_bouncy.gif

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Did you know that the Luke halpin and and Tommy Norden hated Flipper because he made more money than they did. They said Flipper was also a pain to work with and often showed up late to the set high from eating shell fish. Flipper was also a very bad actor and could never remember his lines.

Boobaloo

Boobaloo

• Pip
  • 293 posts
I think Mark is the mole.

StephenV

StephenV

Night Owl

• LFU
  • 4,822 posts
I picked Craig....just a gut feeling..Mark Nicole and Craig have done things to make themselves look like the mole...Craig to me was the least obvious..and thus my pick.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
The mole is ELOHCIN!

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
3 hrs and 47 mins to go before we find out that Mark is The Mole!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I think Mark wins!

The reason I think Mark is not the mole is because he was in a strong alliance with Clay, and Clay is gone. I personally beleive that the Mole wouldn't be a such a strong allaince with any player.

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,420 posts
it is not like I just go around making this stuff up!!

Perish the thought.

Fuskie
Who invites all of you to join him in Morty's Chat for the Morty's Mole Finale Chat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users