Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who Is The Mole?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Have You Been Paying Attention? (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

1. Craig (13 votes [35.14%])

Percentage of vote: 35.14%

2. Nicole (6 votes [16.22%])

Percentage of vote: 16.22%

3. Mark (18 votes [48.65%])

Percentage of vote: 48.65%

Vote

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,407 posts
Mark, Nicole and Craig. Nicole, Craig and Mark. Craig, Mark and Nicole. No matter how you order it, one of these three is The Mole. Do you know who?

Down from 12 players and after nine shocking executions and a bribe, we are down to the final three. The Mole has silenced Marcie, Liz and Allie. The mole has executed Bobby, Victoria Kristen. The Mole has felled in Alex, Clay and finally Paul. Is The Mole Craig? Or maybe The Mole is Mark. Or maybe Nicole is The Mole?

The Morty's Mole Poll has shifted again, with 45% of you thinking back to thinking Mark is The Mole. Craig has dropped to 2nd place with 32.5% of the vote. Just 10.81% of you thought think Nicole is The Mole. Now at $420,000k and only three choices left, how full with the prize pot get and how will the games be sabotaged? What clues are staring you right in the face? Who will be executed?

Who is The Mole?

Put your fingerprint into the game, take part in the FINAL Morty's Mole Poll and explain why in your reply you think you know who is the Mole. The player with the most correct guesses will win the Morty's Mole Poll contest!

And don't forget to post a reply with an explanation of your guess so you can be credited with identifying (or being taken down by) The Mole!

SPECIAL BONUS QUESTION: The final prize pot was $420,000. What was the total amount the winner could have won if the players had won the full prize amounts of each mission during the season?

Next Monday, the sun sets in South America for the winner, the loser and The Mole. Find out Who Is The Mole Monday, August 11th at 10pm. The Morty's Mole Season Finale Chat begins at 8pm. Bring your best guest who is The Mole and be ready to chat!

Fuskie
Who will quiz you each episode, so pay attention or The Mole will get you too...

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
sticking with Craig till the end!!!

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,407 posts
Don't forget, you have to post a reply to get credit for your vote.

Fuskie
Who knows who he thinks is The Mole...

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I still have to say Mark on this one. Especially after tonight while looking at the "Mole's" folder when he said that there's something in there that he's been missing and wanting to see. In the papers I swear I saw what looked like photos and it kind of looked like he was tearing up. I think it could have been pics of his family (what he's been missing). Idk... I can't wait to find out.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,137 posts
When my mole target went from Craig to Paul, I was wrong. I'm back to Craig and I'm not changing anymore. Craig is the Mole.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
For the first time, I voted Mark as the mole..

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Once again it was Nicole..

A_BB_Aholic

A_BB_Aholic

• Pip
  • 994 posts
I have nothing figured out... I say Mark.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
1st episode - voted Craig
2nd episode - voted Kristen
3rd episode - voted Clay
4th episode - voted Kristen
5th episode - voted Mark - point in the game where I'm sticking with only one person
6th episode - voted Mark
7th episode - voted Mark
8th episode - voted Mark
9th episode - voted Mark

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Me- Vicotoria untill she left.. (Still thinks it could be her)
kristen for 1 or 2 weeks...
Nicole from then on out.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I thought it was either Craig or Paul in the first episode. From the second episode on, moved to Mark as being the Mole. Funny...I remember telling my friend that I thought it was Mark and he said, "nooooo" and now...he too thinks it's Mark *cough*.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Although I'm not as solid on this guess as I once was, I'm sticking with Craig as my final vote. I can't say exactly why because there have been several clues that pointed to each of the final three as being the Mole. I guess I'm just going with my gut on this one - Craig you are the Mole!

Bonus question: Although I paid absolutely no attention, I'm guessing that the total amount they would have had if they'd earned all the money offered would be $600k.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
I went back and watched the very first episode again, and the first episodes foreshadow the final 3 players, but I couldn't find anything that would confirm any one of them as the mole.

I remain very puzzled that they would give out a free pass the week before and then this week give away a briefcase full of info on the mole. In both cases is seems to be stacking the deck for Mark to win or to be the mole.

I must admit the producers of the show are throwing a lot of misinformation into the show to keep the viewers guessing each week. And I still firmly believe the producers work with the players to plan out and then execute their strategy. I bet the players need to inform the producers in advance if they plan to compete to win in each competition, or plan to throw it. If they plan to throw it, then the players have to work with the producers and plan it out so the producers can film it properly.

A_BB_Aholic

A_BB_Aholic

• Pip
  • 994 posts
Absolutely no way are the producers that involved. You are implying that all the games are laid out for each player the day before they happen. of course, I just don't agree with your theory on the involvement of production on any reality shows.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
im just ready to see all of their sabatoges.. and all the clies...
--
Plus is has to be nicole. she has the elast amount of votes on the polls about being the mole..

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
Nicole is the mole. She's a doctor so doesn't need the money but I can see her needing the adrenaline rushes that being the mole would give her. I think it would appeal to her sense of herself- an intelligent, articulate, devious woman in control of her life.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
finally, somebody agrees.

Fuskie

Fuskie

Director of Social Media

• 2,407 posts
Absolutely no way are the producers that involved.

You have to understand, Echo's never met a production conspiracy he didn't claim to believe.

Fuskie
Who thinks it is clear that Echo is The Mole...

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,325 posts
3 days and 3 hours til we find out who the mole is.

JediJani

JediJani

• Pip
  • 145 posts
Mark is the mole!!!
His strategy is to not do anything moley, everyone else will throw the missions to lose money and throw off everyone else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users