Fuskie

Who Is The Mole?

Have You Been Paying Attention?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Select The Remaining Contestant You Think Is The Mole

• Craig
    • Nicole
    • Mark

Nicole.. I can't wait to see you be the mole next week!!

If not I really want you to win the money!!!

King123 wrote:

echo... JFK? Osama? please..

I have done countless hours of research and have a lot of contacts in the goverment & hollywood; it's true, 110% true. Go to any conspiracy site and find out for yourself. Even Mulder and Sculley know the truth, because it is out there. :animated_bouncy:

The Mole is Nichole!

I am watching the second episode again look for more clues.

victoria is the mole, but part of her strategy was leaving early so people wouldnt expect her.

King123 wrote:

victoria is the mole, but part of her strategy was leaving early so people wouldnt expect her.

That is just flipping crazy, you've been sniffing way too much katnip.

you've been sniffing way too much katnip.

Talk about the pot calling [THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY - THE MOLE].

Fuskie

Who has seen only one guess at the bonus question...

The final prize pot was $420,000. What was the total amount the winner could have won if the players had won the full prize amounts of each mission during the season?

655, just a guess..

I am not sure what the total amount would have been if they had won them all. They said upfront it would never have been more than 500K.

I think the show is similar to Survivor's rewards. During the filming of Survivor they have reward competitions that never make it on the air. With The Mole, I think the show is designed and played in such a way that no matter what, at the end amount in the pot is between 400K - 500K. The show would be unsatisfying, and bad for the ratings, if the players bombed most of time and at the end there was a measly amount in the pot: "Here you go, the winner takes home 12K because the mole did such a great job". No, the deck is stacked in such a way that they get over 80% of the 500K that is promised.

Fuskie the Ruskie wrote:

Talk about the pot calling [
THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN INTERCEPTED BY -
THE MOLE
].

At least my conspiracy theories are true; they are based on facts that people refused to believe. The CIA knows who killed JFK, but refuse to release that information. They also know what really happened to Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis, and Andy Kaufman.

At least my conspiracy theories are true

If they were true, they wouldn't be theories.

Fuskie

Who doesn't do his fact checking at hyped up conspiracy websites...

Did you know that the Luke halpin and and Tommy Norden hated Flipper because he made more money than they did. They said Flipper was also a pain to work with and often showed up late to the set high from eating shell fish. Flipper was also a very bad actor and could never remember his lines.

Sandy Springs wrote:

If they were true, they wouldn't be theories.

Look Poindexter!!! just because they are top secret conspiracy theories that the CIA doesn't want you know about, doesn't mean they aren't true. Jeez, it is not like I just go around making this stuff up!!

I've been investigating Big Foot, Area 51, Bermuda Triangle, and loc ness monster since I was 12 when I had a close encounter of the third kind. There's been huge cover-ups by the CIA to keep the mass public (and Canadians, but who cares about them, they're all cluless yahoos anyway) from knowing the truth on so many things. Most recently I have been working with a elite group people from Mensa and Hollywood to find out what really happened to the teenagers that disappeared during the filming of the Blair Witch Project. Teenagers don't just disappear in the middle of the woods like that, only crack pots and obsessed wackos think people disappear into thin air!

Nichole is the mole, but of course nobody beleives it. Just wait, we'll see who knows what they are talking about, and who doesn't. :animated_bouncy:

Did you know that the Luke halpin and and Tommy Norden hated Flipper because he made more money than they did. They said Flipper was also a pain to work with and often showed up late to the set high from eating shell fish. Flipper was also a very bad actor and could never remember his lines.

I picked Craig....just a gut feeling..Mark Nicole and Craig have done things to make themselves look like the mole...Craig to me was the least obvious..and thus my pick.

The mole is ELOHCIN!

I think Mark wins!

The reason I think Mark is not the mole is because he was in a strong alliance with Clay, and Clay is gone. I personally beleive that the Mole wouldn't be a such a strong allaince with any player.

it is not like I just go around making this stuff up!!

Perish the thought.

Fuskie

Who invites all of you to join him in Morty's Chat for the Morty's Mole Finale Chat...