Is The Mole Male Or Female?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

Does anyone else think this question is not fair since Nicole has been the only female around for a while.

I mean Mark and Craig have each other to choose from and Nicole, but if Nicole is not the mole then she only has two males.

It's basically a free point for her...

I know once they target someone they'd probably go all out for them, but I mean just in general I don't think this question should be on the quiz.

#2 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:05 AM

She is the mole so it doesnt matter..

Plus Mark has a advantage anyways with the folder..

And the "Male or Female" question has been there since week one.. Just because she is the only remaining Female (Good for her) and outlasted all the rest doesnt mean they should switch the questions up now.. she made it that far, dont change anything against her due to the fact she made it.

#3 A_BB_Aholic

A_BB_Aholic

• Pip
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

I hear what you are saying TML, cause if she wasn't the mole and one guy thought she was and she thought the wrong guy was the mole, (IOW both contestants are wrong)she would win just on that question. Did that make sense? Its not about Nicole specifically, just the unfairness that the female has one choice while the males have two. If it were one male/two females it would be an unfair advantage for the guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users